brother pt 2

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....rrrrrrrrrrrr...........rrrrrrrrrrr

"hello"

"phi! Where the hell are you?"

"huh?" Tul frowns his brows hearing a familiar yet unfamiliar voice.

"who is this?"

"tullie vongpiphan! don't kidding with me, bro. you know very well who I am, even we rarely speak to each other but I know mother send my videos to you every month!"

"so, its really you... why you call?"

"haven't you read my email?"

"what email?"

"I send you email about my moving to your place. And im expecting you to pick me up on airport on my arrival"

"I check all my email everyday and don't find anything of such"

"have you check your spam box?"

"why should I waste my time checking spam. Spam means as good as trash"

"that's the problem wit your system! Every time I send email to you it always directed to spam box!"

"yeah, I wonder why" Tul cant help a smirk escape hearing the pissed and annoyed sound of the other person on the line.

"just check it while we speak, phi. Im also need to finish my food at this moment."

"why is it so noisy? Where are you?"

Tul finally find the said email and reading the content. The frown on his face deepened with each sentence he read.

And the last part make his patience run low

"who the fuck send announcement of moving a DAY before boarding the plane?! You dipshit!!"

"well, me, who else?"

"where are you now?!"

"haven't you read my email? Where else? Im in the airport, and im starving, so while waiting for you I decide to fill my stomach"

Tul massaging his forehead that suddenly feel heavy. This boy really make him get stressed more than handle 4 factory at the same time.

"what the hell are you thinking, really? Why suddenly you want to enrol to high school here?"

"I want to feel how to life as ordinary boy phi, that's why I enrol to third year high school class. Please let me enjoy it. And I promise I will do my responsibility after finishing that one year of high school"

"why here? Do you even know how to speak thai?"

"well brother, don't you realize that since the first hello we are speaking thai already?"

Huh?

Is that so?

Tul remembering their conversation and it is true. They are talking in thai since he pick the call.

"since when you learn thai?"

"since mother bring you there?"

"then why all this time you always email me with English and speak to me with Korean? You damn brat?!"

"well, ist it good for you to mastering many language phi? That way you wont get cheated by your partner"

"good my ass! You make me thinking hard just to hold a conversation!"

"aisshh, phi. Mother even speak with me without caring whether I understand what she said or not when she call me. She just speak whatever language she is using at that moment without caring to switch to language that I mastering"