Chapter 1

Aether s pov:

* in Liyue ,after a small fight with some abyss mages ,i go to a tree and sit under it closing my eyes toughtfully, i say in my mind 'will this journey ever end.....? And more important... how will it end...? Im just so tired of everyone expecting me to always be the hero , all i wanted was to find Lumine... but now... i don't even know what to do anymore...' my head starts to hurt 'this keept happening since i left Inazuma... why...?'

Aether falls asleep under the tree

* the next day i weak up in the afternoon 'i-its alredy afternoon... did i sleept that much....?'

* i get up and go to Liyue Horbor to eat something with Paimon

* on my way , i run into an abyss mage... but it wasn t like the rest i have met until now... it was... different...

* as i continued my way to Liyue Horbor i realized... I wasn t even in Liyue anymore 'where am i , how did i get here...?' I asked myself confused.. and then again I realized Paiomon wasn t here either 'what is happening...?!'

* I looked around the place... it was so strange... and empty... lifeless

* I continued walking around and suddenly i heard a voice... a familiar voice... it was... LUMINE?!

* I turned around in shock , IT WAS ACTUALLY LUMINE

* she looked at me with a angry either annoyed expression and said "Brother... why are u helping this world...?" with a calm voice and continued "why do u want to be my enemy...?"

*hearing that broke my heart and i said "Lumine... i don't understand... what do u mean? I was looking for u my whole journey... but u just ran away from me...!"

*she complitly ignored me and said "Aether... help me destroy this world... and everyone in here...." an evil grin showed up on her expression. I said "Lumine... no... this world is beautifull and everyone in here too... come with me, let me show u this world... and let s be together again... sister... please..."

* the smile on her face became anger as she came closer to me and said "u had your chance..." then she quickly pulled out her sword and wanted to stab me but somehow i managed to dodge the hit

* i looked at her in horror 'my own sister.... wanted to kill me...?'
I tryed to say something but then i started coughing blood... I realized i didn t fully dodged that hit and that i had a big wound on my waist ; i didn t know what to do because the wounds hurted like hell so i just tryed to run

* after some time i realized i was back in Liyue , i didn t know what just happend and i didn t know what to do next, now that i knew my sister wanted to kill me.... what was i supposed to do...?
I had blood all over my face and i was hardly walking...

* i stoped for a moment , my body was hurting like hell, i saw Wagshu Inn in a distance, i didn t had anywhere else to go so i decided to go there but as soon as i wanted to get up i collapsed to the ground and when i was about to pass out i heard Paimon s voice and all i could do was to say "h-help...." then i passed out

This was the first chapter , i hope u liked it ^^,