Chapter 3

* i started to recover pretty fast but , i have to agree that i lost a lot of strenght while i was recovering....  but i didn t know what to do anymore.....

* as i was sitting alone in my room, i was lost in my toughts about what to do next...  i had no idea... 'what should i even do..?' ; just then i feelt someone tapping on my shoulder... it was "Xiao....?" I said... then he sat down next to me

* then he looked down and asked "w-what are u going to do now....?" ; at that moment i couldn t bear it anymore... i started crying and said "I-i don t know! My whole journey was for finding Lumine and now , after what happend...." ; then i realized i said something that i shouldn t say... because i haven t told anyone what actually happend, that my sister wanted to destroy this world....

* Xiao s expresion changed fast , now looking at me with a worryed-angry face ; he said "wait.... u never told us why did ur sister hurted u like that , tell me Aether... what actually happend in there?!"

* i keept silent for a moment then looked down and said with a quiet voice "s-she said she wanted to destroy this world... and everyone in here too , she told me to help her... but when i refused she tryed to kill me.... I was hurt after she tryed to stab me so i just ran and somehow managed to come near Wagshu Inn.... and u know the rest"

* we both stayed in silence until i tryed to look up at Xiao but as soon as i made eye contact with him i saw, for the first time, a scared-worryed expresion ; i imediatly turned my head back down realizing i had tears in my eyes

* suddenly he hugged me tight and i just couldn t hold in anymore and i started crying and hugging him tighter

* he then said with a soft voice "h-hey... everything will be ok..." he made a little pause and said "I  promise..."

* after some time we stopped hugging and I said "at this point... I don't even know what to do next... I just wanted to find my sister... but she hates me..." ; Xiao then quickly said "no, that s not true... she has no reason to hate u, but do u know why would she want to destroy this world?"

* "no.." i said ; then i realized.... "WAIT... NO,  NO NO NO NO NO , I CAN T LET HER DO THAT, I HAVE TO STOP HER" i said panicking as i wanted to get up and go

*Xiao then grabbed my hand and said "no Aether... ur still not fully recoverd u can t just go , and what are u planning to do ?! U don t even know how to get to her... Aether please... u have to calm down and think before doing anything... please... trust me"

* Paimon then walked in and saw me in tears again "Aether! What happend?! Are u ok?" she said and hugged me ; then i told her too about what happend , she had the same scared-worryed expresion as Xiao... I just cover my face with my hands and tryed to calm down like Xiao said...

Im sorry it s so short but i didn t had much time lately , i promise that the next Chapter will be longer <3