Chapter 23

Soo , i really don t know how my story got so many views but im so thankfull for it <3
Here is another chapter and btw , this chapter will have a lot of angst , but who doesn t love angst, am i right? <3
Anyway, i hope you will continue to enjoy reading this ^^

* Lumine gave me a worried look and sighed , looking back down

* "Tell me..! What is it?" I asked waiting for her to say something

* "So you remember when She used to be in control of me.. right?...
Well after i managed to break out of her control, i was trapped in a void.. and i made a deal with her... so she would let me out and never hurt me or you again.."

"What.. was the deal..?"

"I promised her that i will convince you to... not get in her way while she is destroying Teyvat... because she knows that even without your powers.. you re stronger then her..
...
So when she got me out of the void.. i pretended to be hurt so i would have all your attention and to stop you from going foreward in helping this pathetic world... i was never hurt.. well what i mean is that my wounds didn t affect me.
I told her that she can t hurt you if she wants me to be on her side.. she told be that we would be safe if i do as i was told...
Then she poisoned Xiao... i swear i didn t know that she will do so! But.. it was too late when i found out... He has been so aggresive and weak because of the poison.. and i couldn t do anything to stop her... then she took him.
I used to talk to her in the world between the portals i made. But now i can t do that.. i don t understand why.. but i swear i never wanted you to suffer like this! All i wanted was to protect ourselves!.. im sorry.. i should have told you earlier..."

* my head was spinning and i couldn t believe my ears.. "p-please tell me that you re joking...
you... YOU DID WHAT? You helped her?! AND XIAO IS... GOD KNOWS WHERE... BECAUSE OF YOU..?!?! How could you...? How could you see me like this and act like you didn t knew anything... HOW COULD YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND LIE TO ME LIKE THAT?! If you knew that i could protect myself very well on my own.. WHY DID YOU DO IT?!"

* "Aether...!" she looked at me in tears

* "NO , i don t want to hear any more of anything you have to say.."

"WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?! WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS STUPID XIAO , OR ABOUT THIS STUPID WORLD?! ALL I WANTED WAS TO PROTECT YOU...!
IT S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU WERE SO PATHETIC THAT YOU COULDN T EVEN REALIZE THAT YOUR OWN SISTER WAS BETRAYING YOU THIS WHOLE TIME YOU DUMB IDIOT!" Suddenly her eyes widened
"N-no.. no no.. that s not what i mean I.."

* i looked at her with tears rolling down my cheeks ,my eyes widened aswell... "I can t believe i trusted you..."

* i ran out of the apartament , and kept running , i was still in shock and i could barely realize what just happend... i screamed... and fell to the ground crying.. 'W-why... WHY?'

* I started having a breakdown 'w-why was i so stupid... why did she do this to me... what do i do now.?! I have to do something... b-but what am i supposed to do... im such a mess , i can t do anything right... everything is my fault... if i never came here... none of this would ve happend.. a-and Xiao was right... i shouldn t have trusted Lumine.. and now he s gone.. and i can t do anything about it... IT S ALL MY FAULT.. WHY CAN T I JUST.. STOP BEING THIS WAY... XIAO IS PROBABLY DEAD AND IT IS ALL MY FAULT FOR NOT LISTENING TO HIM..!Im so sorry.. im sorry... im sorry.. for everything that i ve done...' i kept crying and crying... i didn t know whay else to do.. i just wanted to disappear.. 'i wish i was dead.. that way i won t cause anyone any more problems...' i started digging my nails into my skin from anger and guilt , at least now i was able to feel something.. but at what price..

(I know he wears gloves but just pretend he
doesn t in this part)

* after i managed to calm down a little i tryed to make up where i was but i couldn t focuse my vision , everything was blurry and i didn t know where i ended up... i started feeling really dizzy.. 'o-oh no... this really isn t the time for me to pass out due to my lack of energy...'

Lumine s pov:

* i looked at Aether as he ran out the door in tears , my eyes were stuck to that door... i couldn t even move anymore... my heart sank and the tears i ve been trying to hold bursted out.. "w-what have i done... A-aether... no...." i mumbled quietly
'Did i take it too far...?'
"Yes.. i did take it too far... And now he s gone... it s all my fault... i shouldn t have yelled at me.. he had every right to be mad at me.. and now i can t do anything to make him come back.. he will never come back to me again..." the pain i saw in his eyes the moment i yelled back was the most painfull thing to watch...

* i fell on my knees and sat on the ground ,still looking at the door in tears

Surprisingly, i finished this chapter sooner then i expected
Im sorry that these chapters are so short and probably boring...  but it makes me really happy to write it
As usual, the next chapter won t came too soon... sorry
Anyways , cya ^^ <33