Chapter 16

Aya's POV
I must be out of my mind asking him to come over, but fuck it- I want him. And I want him now.

Adrianna and Joy went to the movies, leaving me all alone in the apartment with nothing to do but drink wine and binge some of my favorite shows.

So I decided to use this time alone to finish what I started with Declan. I admit that I'm a little tipsy, but I wouldn't have invited him over without a little bit of liquid courage.

And besides, we are way past the professionalism shit. So I might as well just go ahead and let him fuck me.

The doorbell rings and I nearly fall out off the couch trying to get up. Downing the last bit of liquid courage I had in my glass, I set it down on the kitchen counter on my way to answer the door.

As soon as I open the door, my heart starts to beat faster and more erratically. And when I look into his eyes, A soft gasp spills from my lips.

Having been openly eye fucking me, his eyes flickered up to meet mine. "Hey."

I don't say anything, I just grab his shirt and pull him through the door. My lips are on his, the burning fire that I felt when we first kissed last night still very much ignited.

Lifting me up, he pulls away from my lips to kiss and suck at my earlobe. Bringing his lips down the length of my neck, he huffs, his breath hot on my neck.

"Where's your room?"

I pointed to the room on the right and he nearly broke the door down trying to get in. Giggling, I peppered his jaw with kisses before I'm dropped onto my bed.

Removing my dress and purposely dropping it on the floor, I combed my fingers through my dark shoulder length curls, keeping my eyes on Declan.

Propped up on my elbows, I watch as he got down on his knees. Gripping my thighs, I'm yanked down to the edge of the bed. "I'm going to eat this pussy and I will not be interrupted," he growls, his emerald eyes filled with determination.

He tugs my panties down and off my body, tossing them to the side.

"Finally," he murmurs, eyes sparkling as he stares at me. Dipping his head, he glides the flat of his tongue up my wet pussy. "Wider," he instructed when my legs began to close around him.

Spreading my legs wider, he groans, mumbling something about me being a good girl and how delicious my pussy taste as his mouth sucks and licks my pussy.

"Declan..." I moan, biting my lip and tilting my head back.

His mouth is divine. So fucking divine. He's taking his time tasting me, making sure he's had his fill before shoving his tongue deep inside me.

I lose my balance as I reach down to grab and tug at his hair. I push his head further in between my legs, needing and wanting more.

"Fuuuck!" I cry out, grinding my pussy on his face. Falling onto my back, Declan's hand roams up my body. When his hand touches mine, he interlaces our fingers.

My grip on his hand tightens, my fingers digging into his scalp as I arch my back.

His moans and groans of delight fill the air. He's devouring my pussy, starved like a beast who hasn't eaten in God knows how long. And I fucking love it!

I cry out his name a second time as I hungrily rub my starving pussy against his tongue. "Baby," I whimpered, squeezing my eyes shut. "I'm so close."

Upon hearing me say that, his pace quickens and the pressure intensifies. It almost becomes to much for me.