Chapter 18

Declan's POV
"I think I'm in love, D," Paxton declared, pacing the living floor of him and Silas' apartment.

I rolled my eyes. He's so dramatic and such a love sick puppy. I think it's annoying as hell, but the women seem to love it.

"You just met her, Pax."

Aya was right about the two of them. From what I can tell based on last night's triple date at the aquarium, her friend Adrianna is just as much of a hopeless romantic as my cousin is.

He stopped short. "You aren't allowed to judge me when you had your head buried in your therapist's pussy not to long ago."

I knew I should've kept that to myself.

"Touché."

"What are the two of you blabbering on about?" Silas asked, walking out of his bedroom.

"Pax went on a date with one of my girl's friends and now he thinks he's in love," I informed him.

Silas rolled his eyes, reacting the same way I had. "Okay Romeo," he scoffed, trudging into the kitchen to rummage through the refrigerator. "Pussy must have been good," he joked.

"It was," he countered with a smirk.

Silas spit out the milk he was drinking from out of the jug, staring at his brother in disbelief. "You two slept together on the first date!?"

"Yep," he replied, a beaming smile on his face.

I'm impressed. Paxton may be a pretty boy, and girls may flock to him like sheep, but he has no game whatsoever. So either he's packing an anaconda in his pants, or he somehow managed to improve his flirting skills within a day.

"Damn, does she have a sister?" Silas inquired, putting the milk back and closing the refrigerator.

"Not that I know of," I answered. "And even if she did, you and Mason aren't allowed to go anywhere near them."

"I just want to say hi, Declan. There's no harm in that."

"It does if you're doing it with your dick," I retorted.

"Ha, ha, ha," he responded, laughing dryly before flipping me off and returning to his room.

Smirking, I stood up. "I'm going to head out." I checked the time on my phone. "I have a therapy session to get to."

"Oh well in that case..." He started to say, picking up the tissue box from his coffee table and tossing it to me.

"What's this for?" I asked in confusion, a single brow raised as I stared at my cousin.

"Your therapist."

I stared down at the box of tissue in my hand. "Why would she need this?"

"So she can make sure her seat is clean."

He bursts into laughter and I chucked the tissue box at him, hitting him in his chest. "Fuck you."

"That would be a little weird, don't you think?"

I groaned in annoyance, walking out and slamming the door closed. My uncle wouldn't be able to deny my cousins even if he tried. He practically cloned himself.

****

When I walked into Aya's office for my scheduled therapy session, I wasn't expecting to see a box of crayons and printer paper on the table.

I took a seat, eyeing the paper and crayons. "What's this?"

"You are going to be drawing today."

I felt like a kid all over again. Doctor Riley used to have me draw all the time during our sessions. He said drawing gave me a voice when I didn't have one. And that it was how I communicated most of the time.