Chapter 24

One month later
Aya's POV
"Declan, no. Focus."

We still had a minute or so left before our session ended, but Declan didn't care. Approaching me, he grabbed my waist. "Come on, love," he whined, like a child asking for dessert before they've finished eating their vegetables. "Just let me have a taste. I'm starving."

The timer went off, the sound like a trigger for Declan. His eyes darkened and his grip on my waist tightened.

"Not here. You know that." He peppered my neck with kisses, pushing me up against my desk. "Declan," I giggled, failing to push him away.

"Saying my name isn't helping you, love." He got down on his knees and pushed my thighs apart.

My fingers found his hair, a moan pouring out of me as soon as his lips touched my inner thigh. "Declan, we can't. What if someone hears us?"

Pulling off my panties, he stood up and grabbed my chin. "You're right." Giving my lips a quick peck, he tapped my chin with his finger and I opened my mouth. He then pushed the lace burgundy colored panties into my mouth. "Atta girl," he praised, before whipping me around and pushing my head down onto my desk. 

Dropping back down onto his knees, he shoved his hand up my skirt and thrust his fingers inside of me. I sucked in a breath, biting down on my panties to keep from getting us caught.

I was doing a pretty good job of keeping quiet until he added his tongue. I started to squirm. Gripping the edge of my desk, my spread legs began to wobble.

His tongue poked, prodded, and flicked at my bud. Relaxing my hips, my cries were muffled by my panties as I came. Declan cleaned me up with his tongue, his groans reverberating through my body.

When he retreated, I straightened up and looked back at him just as his hand struck my ass. I hissed, the stinging feeling of his cool hand against my bare skin causing me to buck my hips. He pulled my panties out of my mouth and pocketed them.

"What are you doing? I need those."

He stepped back when I tried to reach for them. "Ah, ah, ah. You're going to have to earn them back."

"Declan," I whined, growing frustrated. "This is not how I want to be when I meet your parents for the first time."

"Earn them," he said simply, walking out of the room.

****

"It's so nice to finally meet you in person, Aya," his mother said, pulling me in for a hug.

"You as well, mrs. Isaacs."

I was so surprised when Declan told me his parents were okay with us dating. I thought for sure that they would have made Declan see another therapist.

Pulling apart, mrs. Isaacs took the bottle of wine that Declan bought from the store on our way over here. Thanking her son with a kiss on the cheek, she escorted us out into the backyard where the rest of Declan's family was waiting.

I took a step back, bumping into Declan. I wasn't expecting to see so many of his family members. They all stopped what they were doing to look at me, pairs of green and blue eyes staring at me like a herd of deer analyzing an outsider.

I began to sweat and it had nothing to do with the California heat. Giving them an awkward wave and a smile, I squeezed when I felt Declan slip his hand into mine.

"I'm right here," Declan whispered in my ear, giving me the reassurance I needed to move my feet. 

I let him lead me over to the grill where the man I assumed was his father was cooking hot dogs and hamburgers for everyone.