Chapter 19

Aya's POV
Fisting Declan's hair, I pulled his head up and away from my sex. I'm panting heavily, unable to continue.

He's been down there for an hour straight, my body sore from having orgasmed repeatedly since he shoved his head in between my parted thighs.

This isn't my first time having a guy go down on me. But this is my first time orgasming by oral alone.

I'm not really someone who likes to take things slow. I like being ate and fucked like a slut. So this is foreign to me.

I mean I've never had someone not only take their time pleasing me orally, but find pleasure in doing it.

It's truly a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing because I've never felt more satisfied. And it's a curse because once again, I hate taking things slow. Especially when it comes to sex.

"You're not full yet?" I asked, untangling my fingers from his hair.

"There's no such thing, darling." Standing up, he disappears into the bathroom, before returning to plop down onto my bed with a content sigh. "Besides, it's not my fault you taste so damn good," he commented, watching me sit up to tug my panties back on.

Fixing the strap on my bra, I glanced back at him. "We need to talk."

"I just ate your pussy for an hour and you want to talk?" He questioned. "Can't it wait?" He whined. "I'm in the mood to cuddle."

"We can cuddle after we talk." He sat up, giving me his full attention. "Okay, what's up?"

I sighed, feeling nervous even though what I had to say wasn't followed by any bad news.

"Remember when I told you about my foster parents?" He nodded. "Well, they are coming to visit me in two days to celebrate my birthday."

"Your birthday is in two days? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't really like to make a big deal out of it," I replied with a small smile.

"I understand. So what do you need from me?"

"My parents usually make dinner reservations at a restaurant. So I was wondering if you could I don't know... maybe come with me?"

He smiled, the gesture warming my stomach and melting my heart. "Yeah, sure."

"Thank you." Scooting closer to him, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his body. He kissed my neck, his breath smelling of mint. "Oh and if either Adrianna or Joy tell you their trying to throw a surprise party for me- please stop them."

"I don't know how much help I'll be, but I'll definitely try."

My friends throw me a surprise party every year on my birthday. It's gotten to a point where it's not even a surprise anymore because I expect it every year.

They know I'm not really a big fan of parties. But even so, they throw me a party and I act surprised.

I know they're just trying to be good friends, which they are, but I'd much rather keep my birthday out of the spotlight.

"Declan!" Someone shouted from within the main area, the door slamming closed.

"Oh shit," Declan said, pulling away from me and rolling out of bed.

"Who's that?" I asked, sitting up to look over at him.

"My sister."

"Your sister has a key to your place?"

"All my siblings do," he replied, before scrambling out of the room to greet his sister.

Getting out of bed, I put back on my pantsuit, fixed my hair, and left the room.

Declan was hugging his sister, who was currently crying in his arms. "What happened, Ade?" He spoke softly, while gently stroking the back of her head with his hand.

She opened her mouth to speak, but stopped when she saw me. I waved awkwardly, giving her a tight lipped smile.

"Who's that?" She asked her brother as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

Declan glanced over his shoulder to look at me. "She's my-"

"Therapist," I cut in. "I'm Aya, his therapist. I looked away, breaking eye contact with Declan. "I was just checking in on him. But I can go."

"No, stay," she said, pulling away from her brother to sit down on the couch. "Maybe you can help me."

I finally looked at Declan. He nodded and I cleared my throat as I took a seat in the chair adjacent to the couch his sister was sitting on.

"I just got dumped by a guy I really, really liked."

Declan's head snapped to her, anger flashing in his eyes. "I'll kill him." He abruptly stood to his feet, but sat back down when his little sister grabbed his hand.

"I don't want you to hurt him, Declan." Green eyes as bright as his began to fill with tears. "I just wanted to talk. And maybe cry for a bit."

I could it see it in the way she looked at him. She really loved her brother. I smiled at that. I wasn't given a chance to experience this kind of love. A familial love between brothers and sisters. So I'm hoping that one day my future children will have this.

Declan embraced his sister. Kissing the top of her head, he allowed her to cope with her breakup however she wanted.

"Have you ever had your heart broken?" She asked, looking over at me.

I thought about my ex, whom I had dated briefly in college. Although short, I fell head over heels in love with him.

The feelings were mutual. But clearly they weren't enough, because he cheated on me with some girl he met while in Puerto Rico during Spring Break. We haven't spoken to each other since.

"Yes, I have."

"How do you get through the pain?"

I chuckled. "Lots of ice cream, chic-flicks, and crying myself to sleep at night."

She sighed. "Guys suck."

"Amen sister."

She laughed, a smile forming on her lips as she looked between me and Declan. "My brother happens to be single. Maybe the two of you can-"

"Adeleine," Declan chided, his cheeks pinkening.

"What?" She protested. "You two would make the perfect couple."

Declan looked at me and I took that as my cue to leave. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Adeliene." I smiled at her as I made my way to the exit.

"It was nice meeting you too, Aya."