Chapter 1.

The Summer I Turned Pretty
(DISCLAIMER !! This account is malfunctioning so follow my new account where I will have the same stories there!! And I will actually be updating as I should've done lol - it's @taijaslibrary)

"Drew and Jacob are bummed you guys are missing the beach match-up with the boys team next weekend." Taylor informed, eyes glued to the bright screen.

"Um, make sure you tell Sophie to square up for the block." Belly told Taylor, ignoring what Taylor had just told her. Y/n couldn't help but scoff a laugh as she looked up at Taylor from where she sat on the ground next to Belly's bed.

Taylor gave Y/n an 'Is she actually serious.' face upon the girls own twins ignorance.

"Jacob can survive without me. He should be glad I'm not going to be here to beat his ass." Y/n plainly said, shrugging her right shoulder.

"Drew Martinez and Jacob David are literally texting me about you two and you're talking about volleyball?" Taylor questioned in disbelief, her brows scrunched together — forming wrinkles. "Like — Are you serious, right now?"

"Drew and Jacob don't care if I'm there or if Y/n's there — I bet they just want to have an excuse to text you." Belly corrected as Y/n then 'ooh'ed.

"And you better take this game against the guys seriously. I mean — Team Pride is on the line, Taylor!" Belly reminded Taylor, all seriousness in her tone.

"Please, you know me better than that, I would never let a boy beat me at anything." Taylor assured.

"Even if they're hot?" Y/n teasingly asked, smirking slyly. "And sweaty?"

"Okay. Shut up, Lemon." Taylor deadpanned, rolling her eyes as Y/n shrugged and grinned cheekily.

"Taylor, I thought you were here to help us — or at least me?" Belly asked, eyeing the girl.

Taylor groaned, "Fine, I'll help."

"But, here's a tip — Don't bring that Speedo." Taylor told Belly, "It doesn't do a thing for your new boobs."

"It's not a Speedo." Belly defensively told Taylor, shoving the one-piece bathing suit into her suitcase. Y/n had a similar one that she had already put into her suitcase — Taylor didn't have to know that, though.

"I'm just saying, babes. Like, you two need to pack cute things." Taylor pointed out.

Y/n groaned, "It's just a bathing suit, Tay. We get new ones when we get to Cousins, anyways."

Belly nodded in agreement.

"Okay. So, buy ones that doesn't make you guys look like you're trying out for the swim team." Taylor sassily replied, raising a brow.

Belly and Y/n looked at each other with gaped mouths before looking back at Taylor.

"You serious, Tay?" Y/n said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Yes." Taylor replied as Belly and Y/n then tackled her.

The three girls laughed loudly as they wrestled one another.

"Girls! We're leaving in the next ten minutes!" The twins heard their mother yell from downstairs.

"We gotta go!" Belly drawled out, standing up from her bed as did Y/n.

Taylor then pulled Y/n — who was the closest to her — back onto the bed, making the girl slightly lean onto her as she then pulled Belly towards the ground.