Chapter 19.

The Summer I Turned Pretty

"Do you guys think this is cute enough to wear to the party?" Y/n pondered, looking at Belly and Taylor as she showed them the outfit.

"That is so cute! Definitely wear it." Taylor told Y/n, nodding excitedly. "I agree with Taylor." Belly nodded, still trying to do her mascara.

Y/n nodded, "Okay. I guess this will be my outfit for tonight."

[Your Outfit]

•[Your Outfit]

"You done using the mascara, Belly?" Y/n asked her sister, walking over towards the girl. "Yeah." Belly meekly said as she tried not to rub her aching eyes from the amount of poking she had done to them.

Y/n chuckled softly as she took the mascara from her sister. Y/n then began to apply the mascara only for hand to jerk and poke her eye.

"Motherfucker." Y/n quietly cursed out, blinking her eyes multiple times to ease the pain. Y/n soon regained herself — trying once again to put on mascara.

"Ow — okay, I can't do this shit." Y/n spat out, throwing the mascara onto the table. "Calm down, Lemon. Jeez — How are you two so bad at doing something so simple as mascara." Taylor complained, rolling her eyes.

"Not everyone is an expert at makeup like you, Taylor." Y/n told Taylor, touching her eyelashes. Belly grinned.

Taylor scoffed a laugh, "Let me do it, you big baby."

Taylor then took the mascara into her grasp and began to apply the mascara gently onto Y/n's eyelashes.

"Tonight's going to be so much fun!" Taylor giddily said, an excited smile on her face. "Yeah—" Y/n nodded, "I just hope it's not going to be a disaster like the last party me and Belly had went to — dear god I cannot stand for another black eye and almost broken nose."

"You went to one part for like twenty minutes — it barely even counts." Taylor reminded Y/n. "Yeah. And I embarrassed myself by having to get punched in the face." Y/n sighed heavily upon the remembrance.

"No, you made people see you. And you are so rocking this black eye and bruised nose." Taylor reassured, "Enjoy it. Don't spoil it."

"I do think having a black eye is pretty badass." Belly inputted, smiling at the two girls. "Okay. Okay. I do look badass with the black eye." Y/n nodded in agreement.

"See? Zero clumps." Taylor said, putting the mascara stuck back into its tube. "I'm a genius."

Y/n eyed the girl playfully, "Mm-hm."