Chapter 25.

The Summer I Turned Pretty

"May I present — The Lemon special!" Y/n announced, placing down the pitcher full of the pomegranate margarita she had made.

"Oh, very nice." Nicole complimented, "This looks awesome."

"Thank you." Y/n gratefully said, smiling. "Uh, we saved you the inflatable watermelon." Gigi told Y/n, grinning.

Y/n chuckled, "Oh, thank you!"

"Hey, guys! Check out who I found!" Jeremiah yelled, jabbing his thumb to his side at Cameron and Atlas. "Atlas!" Y/n excitedly said, smile brightening upon seeing the boy.

Atlas began greeting everyone before sitting himself on the watermelon floaty — snuggling himself with Y/n who happily leaned her body onto him.

"Hey, you." Y/n greeted, nose scrunching up slightly as she grinned at the boy. "Hello, beautiful." Atlas greeted back, pecking at the girl's forehead.

"What're you drinking?" Atlas asked, curious. "A pomegranate margarita. Wanna try?" Y/n asked, jutting the glass full of the beverage towards Atlas who shrugged and took it into his grasp before drinking it.

"Damn. That is one good margarita." Atlas stated, sighing contently. Y/n smiled with raised brows, "I know right!"

"It's not a race, Con." Nicole stated, watching as Conrad continuously gulped down the margarita. "Yeah, save some for the rest of us, please." Jeremiah teasingly told his brother.

Belly laughed, "Okay. Wait, wait, wait — but what if it was a race? I mean, isn't it — isn't that the premise of, like, every drinking game?"

"You want to play a drinking game?" Gigi questioned, amusement on her face and in her tone. Belly shrugged, "Why not? I mean, it's the Fourth of July, right?"

"Yeah. Fuck it."

"Let's do it!"

Everyone cheered on as they all then began playing the drinking game. As time passed, Y/n felt herself loosening up more — drinking margarita after margarita after margarita — it was partly her sister's fault as she kept re-filling her glass.

But, she didn't dwell on it too much as it was the Fourth of July and it was meant to be a time of celebration — though, she was aware of how drunk she was becoming.

Soon the group had finished up their little fun time and decided to head back to the beach house.

"Oh, okay — but, did you know that she was one of the last people to visit Lindsay Logan's beach club in Mykonos before it closed." Gigi informed as Sharp slightly gasped at the new found information.

"Are you serious?"

"Mm-hm."

"Oh my god — I'd die for Lindsay." Shayla exaggerated, head thrown back as her eyes rolled back into her head. "Ugh. She's a queen."

Y/n listened in on whatever the three girls were talking about — though, sharing confused glances with her sister and brother every now and then.