Chapter 20.

The Summer I Turned Pretty

Y/n stopped her conversation with Atlas as she heard the sound of the microphone.

"Testing, testing. One, two, three. Checkin' out, checkin' out." Jeremiah tapped at the microphone, "Alright. This one goes out to Cam Cameron, Jonesy, and our favorite little Belly Button and Lemon."

Y/n quietly chuckled to herself as she placed a hand over her face — cheeks dusting with a tint of red as she knew Jeremiah was about to serenade them with a song.

"Oh, god." Y/n meekly said, face scrunching up as she looked at her best friend. Everyone began cheering on for Jeremiah as he was getting ready to sing.

"Summer lovin' had me a blast." Jeremiah sung, handing the microphone towards the two couples. "Mm-mm." Y/n shook her head, denying herself to sing in front of everyone — her sister doing the same.

"Oh, come on!" Jeremiah whined, throwing Belly the other microphone.

"I met a girl, crazy for me."

"I met a boy, cute as can be." Nicole, Gigi, and Dara sung in sync. Y/n laughed softly as she watched Jeremiah.

Suddenly Cameron took the microphone from Belly, singing along with Jeremiah — much to Belly's surprise.

"Oh, you too?" Y/n questioned, smiling up at her boyfriend who shrugged and winked at her. Y/n scoffed a laugh as she leaned against her sister — both girls watching their boyfriend have the time of their lives.

"Hey, where's Tay?" Belly lowly asked her sister, eyes checking around her surrounding. "Oh, I dunno." Y/n shrugged, "Wanna check?"

"Yeah." Belly nodded, getting up. Y/n followed her sister's movement — the twins maneuvers their way around the dancing people.

Belly and Y/n looked around the first floor for their best friend, only to find no sign of Taylor. The twins then made their way upstairs, calling out for the girl.

"Taylor?" Belly called out.

Y/n sighed as they made it upstairs, opening the first door she sees. "Taylor? You in here?" Y/n asked, only to then be shouted at. "Shit. Sorry, sorry."

"Okay. She's definitely not in there." Y/n told her sister, sighing. Belly chuckled at her sister's reddened face.

"Tay?" Y/n called out, walking past the people that littered in the hallway. "She couldn't have left with someone, right?" Belly worriedly asked, brows pinched together.

Y/n quickly shook her head, "She would've told us beforehand — but if she did. Well, she's going to get an earful from me tomorrow."

Y/n opened the door in front of her, "Let's hope we don't see something that will traumatize us."

Belly laughed softly at her sisters words, nodding. Y/n and Belly soon made their way into the room. Y/n narrowed her brows in confusion upon seeing Taylor's flower crown on the bed.

"Tay?" Y/n called out, walking more into the room only to stumble upon Taylor and Steven making out. "What the fuck!" Y/n exclaimed, eyes widening as she took in the scene in front of her.