¢hคptēr Şix

★・・・🐺・・・★

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅;
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻

★・・・🐺・・・★

Stiles looks between Charlotte and Milo for a few moments, his eyes wide and his jaw slack at the brand new information that had just been dropped on him by the two Hale's in front of him.

"You're both werewolves?" Stiles asks loudly.

"No, we're both spiders." Milo replies sarcastically with a shake of his head, sending the human in front of him a pointed look.

"What did we just say to you, dumbass?" Charlotte asks with a scoff, her eyes rolling exasperatedly.

"Okay, that..." Stiles trails.

The human boy raises his eyebrows, sitting up straighter at the end of his bed as he points between Charlotte and Milo, who stare at him in confusion.

"Is so fucking creepy. Stop." He finishes, his shoulders slumping with a sigh.

"Okay, one, no." Charlotte hums, mocking Stiles' facial expression.

"And two, how the hell are you not freaking out?" Milo asks, tilting his head a little.

"What do you mean?"

"Well... we've just told you that we're werewolves... we've also told you that your best friend will be turning into a werewolf..." Milo trails awkwardly.

"Kinda hoped you would start screaming so I could have punched you... physical contact or not, I would've made me very happy." Charlotte nods in agreement, raising her hands in a surrender position when Stiles turns to her in offence.

"Bitch." Stiles gasps dramatically.

"Whore." Charlotte retaliates with a wide smirk, playfully glaring down at Stiles.

"For God's sake..." Milo grumbles in annoyance, his head dropping to his chest for a few moments as he starts to contemplate all his life choices.

"You both are dumbasses." Milo huffs, shaking his head at his cousin and new friend.

Charlotte and Stiles quickly turn to the nine year old at his comment, Charlotte with an amused expression plastered on her face. Stiles, however, just stares at the nine year old with wide eyes.

"And you're not?" Charlotte asks him with a small laugh.

"Watch your language." Stiles tells the nine year old, speaking simultaneously to Charlotte.

"Don't be such a grandpa." Both Hales scoff, laughing when they realise they spoke at the same time.

"Don't be such a bad influence." Stiles retaliates, directing his comment right at Charlotte.

"Too late." Charlotte shrugs nonchalantly.
"Yeah, you're about nine years too late. I also live with her, so..." Milo trails, nodding his head a little at Stiles.

"It's actually quite funny. He's not afraid to call Derek a brooding tree hugger anymore." Charlotte snickers, the memory stored permanently at the front of her head.

Her favourite memory by far.

"Still wondering why he was hugging the tree in the first place." Milo hums.

"What if he was on drugs?"

"Drugs?" Stiles asks in confusion, turning to look up at Charlotte with furrowed eyebrows.