¢hคptēr f໐นrtēēຖ

★・・・🐺・・・★

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻;
'𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝘂𝘁'

★・・・🐺・・・★

Scott, Stiles and Charlotte sit at the empty table near the back of the cafeteria, a perfect place to talk about supernatural problems away from prying ears.

"But dreams aren't memories." Stiles says, dramatically gesturing to Charlotte, who sits next to him. "Obviously.

"Well then it wasn't a dream..." Scott trails, staring down at his untouched food.

"No shit Sherlock." Charlotte gasps sarcastically, throwing one of her fries at Scott's head.

However, due to his newly enhanced reflexes, he catches the fry and eats it, sending a smirk in Charlotte's direction.

"Dog-whore."

"We need to figure this out." Stiles sighs, ignoring the interaction between Charlotte and Scott.

"Something happened to me last night and I don't know what." Scott huffs tiredly, running a hand through his long hair.

"And what makes you think Derek has all the answers again?" Stiles asks his best friend skeptically, immediately gaining Charlotte's attention.

"Derek? Really?" She asks Scott exasperatedly, causing the newly bitten beta to stare at her with wide eyes. "I've asked you once, and I'm gonna ask you again, are you on doggy drugs?"

"But, during the full moon, he didn't change. He was in complete and total control while I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some poor innocent guy." Scott rambles. "What were you and Milo doing? Killing someone too?"

"Actually, we were buying wooden spoons and fly swatters." The Hybrid corrects, popping a fry into her mouth.

"So, you two were also in complete and total control?" Scott asks, furrowing his eyebrows lightly in confusion.

"Yes." Charlotte nods in reply.

"So, why haven't you two been helping me?" Scott asks incredulously. "Why have I been going to Derek when I could've just asked you and Milo?"

"You didn't ask." Charlotte replies with a shrug, laughing when Scott bangs his forehead on the table he's sitting at. "Besides, Milo's hasn't exactly mastered the whole control thing since Laura became the watermelon from Fruit Ninja, so..."

"Seriously?" Stiles asks her with a blank expression.

"I deflect my problems with humour until it eventually leaves me alone, don't judge me." The Hybrid mumbles, throwing a fry at him too.

And this time, she successfully hit him straight in the middle of his forehead. "Ha!"

"At least he doesn't go out attacking innocent people." Scott grumbles, his voice slightly muffled.

"You don't know that you attacked him." Stiles says, rubbing his forehead and flipping off Charlotte, who just continues to laugh.

Scott quickly sits up at his best friend's comment, his face blank in a 'you sure about that' way, obviously not believing a word Stiles is saying.

"I don't not know it." The Beta says with a sigh. "I can't go out with Allison. I have to cancel."

"What's with all the sighing between you two?" Charlotte asks, gaining Scott's and Stiles' attention. "Your stress breathing isn't very nice to smell at this given time."