¢hคptēr tຟēຖtฯ ຖiຖē

★・・・🐺・・・★

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲;
𝗔 𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗶𝗹

★・・・🐺・・・★

When Chris Argent opened his front door after a few rapid knocks, he did not expect Charlotte Hale to be standing there with her hands clasped behind her back and a wide grin spread across her face. She looked happy, way too happy for a lone Wolf now surrounded by a house of highly trained Hunters.

"I didn't kill anybody, promise."

Yeah, like that eased Chris' nerves.

"What are you doing here, Charlotte?" The Hunter asks with a light sigh. "Do you have a death wish?" Maybe that wasn't the right question to ask a homicidal Hybrid.

"Yeah, but that's not why I'm here this time." Charlotte waves off, shaking her head lightly. Her grin doesn't falter, and Chris couldn't help but admit that he felt unnerved. "I'm here to take your daughter out on a date. Is she free?"

One deadpan look from the oldest Argent immediately causes the teenage Hale to break, a laugh tumbling from her lips as she tries to come up with other ways to try and piss not just Chris, but the entire Argent family (safe for Allison) off today. Her presence at the home is just the beginning, "I'm just kidding... maybe. But, I do really need to speak to Allison. It's about something important."

"No." Chris immediately shakes his head. Unbeknownst to Charlotte, every Argent known (except for Allison, obviously) knows of what she did back in New York. In fact, he's pretty sure every Hunter everywhere knows of what the Hale Hybrid did. And whilst he won't kill her, knowing that she was out of control, he knows full well that his wife and sister won't hesitate to put a bullet through her head. "Why do you even need her?"

"Multiple reasons, really-"

"Charlotte."

"It's about her necklace." Charlotte sighs, her shoulders slumping as she speaks. Might as well get information somewhere. "Well, your sister's necklace, the one that's hanging around your daughters neck?"

Chris knows what she's implying, and he couldn't really bring himself to defend his sister's honour. However, when Charlotte comes out with "How is your sister by the way? I heard that car crash did some damage..." the Argent sends her a death glare, telling her to shut up before he does something rash.

"Don't be boring, Gun Man." Charlotte laughs, rolling her eyes lightly as she waves off his glare. "One, that crash was hilarious. And two, you know full well Kate started that fire."

"You caused her crash?"

"It was an honour, truly."

"And the necklace?"

"You should really rip that ugly thing off of Allison, she's too pretty for it."

Chris decides to ignore her comment about Allison, his head shaking as he thinks things through. He's had questions, many, many questions. He's had a feeling that his sister had some sort of involvement with The Hale House fire, and with Charlotte here, it's the perfect time to ask her of what she knows about it.

"Tell me everything you know. And I don't want sarcasm, I want details."

"Okay. But, it'll cost you."

♠ ━━━━━ ☾ ★ ☽ ━━━━━ ♠

When Charlotte had told Chris that 'it'll cost him,' he didn't think she meant it literally. But, Charlotte kinda needed money for the McDonalds she told Stiles she's bringing back, and Chris thought that paying for that was more appropriate than the hundred bucks she originally asked for. Sure, Charlotte also said that Scott was paying for it, but having a Hunter that hates her guts felt more satisfying.