¢hคptēr ēlēงēຖ

★・・・🐺・・・★

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻;
𝗪𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗲

★・・・🐺・・・★

"Hey, Stiles? What kind of cake do you like?" Charlotte questions, now completely distracted by the thought of cake.

"Chocolate." Stiles immediately answers.

"Hey, that's my favourite too. Nice choice, Jeep Boy." The Hybrid hums happily, nodding her head in approval.

"What's Milo's?" Stiles asks, keeping his eyes on the road as he continues driving down the backroads of the preserve.

"Pancakes." Milo replies.

"Pancakes aren't cakes..." Charlotte trails, squinting her eyes as she goes deep in thought.

"Aren't they? Pancakes aren't cakes, right?" The Hybrid asks, now looking between Milo, Stiles and Scott for an answer.

"It's in the name. So they're cakes." Scott nods.

"Exactly. Thank you." Milo smiles, exasperatedly gesturing to Scott.

It takes a few moments of silence between the three before they slowly turn their heads to look at Stiles, wanting to know his opinion.

"Don't look at me. I'm not getting involved in that one."

Pussy. Charlotte thinks, her eyes rolling before she turns back to Milo.

"You can eat pancakes for breakfast. You can't eat cake for breakfast." Charlotte shrugs, shaking her head a little as she makes her point..

"Says you." The nine year old scoffs.

Charlotte opens her mouth to argue at this comment, only for her mind to come up blank, seeing as she has eaten cake for breakfast on many, many occasions back in New York.

"Yeah- fair enough." The Hybrid nods, smiling down at her cousin.

"I can't find anything about wolvesbane being used for burial." Scott speaks up with a huff, scrolling through useless information on the internet for Stiles' sake.

"Maybe because it isn't." Charlotte speaks up, leaning forward to place herself between the passenger and the drivers seat. "Quick question, why are you two asshats looking for answers on the internet when you have two supernatural creatures that might know about it sitting behind you?"

"Quick question, why are you so mean?" Stiles asks, glancing in the rear view mirror momentarily to look at the Hybrid. "You were literally nice two seconds ago."

"It's an Arlo thing." Milo speaks up.

"Why are you so dumb?" Charlotte retaliates, her question direction towards Stiles with a sarcastic smile.

"Well, why are you-" Stiles starts, an argumentative tone laced in his voice.

"Do either of you know anything about it?" Scott interjects curiously, looking back at the sixteen year old.

"Yeah." Charlotte replies, whereas Milo just nods in reply, death glaring Scott and Stiles from where he's sitting, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Are you gonna tell us?" Scott asks hopefully.

"No."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Now you're just being difficult." Stiles huffs, again, looking into the rear view mirror.