¢hคptēr tຟēຖtฯ

★・・・🐺・・・★

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆;
𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝘆𝗱𝗶𝗮

★・・・🐺・・・★

"Just a quick, friendly reminder..." Harris trails, slowly strolling past the student filled tables. 'Friendly' my ass. "Parent-teacher conferences are happening tonight. And the students below C-Average are required to attend."

Stiles slowly turns to Charlotte with a light smirk spreading across his face, watching as the sixteen year old next to him slowly sinks down in her seat, her lips pursed in amusement. So far, her grade is at a D. Not because she isn't smart, it's because it pisses Harris off greatly, and she can't help but find it funny.

"I don't know why you're looking at me." Charlotte mutters, leaning towards Stiles so he can hear her properly. "It's not like I can just magically bring my father out of a coma and my mother from the grave for a school conference."

Stiles quickly places his hand over his mouth, trying to stifle the snicker that he feels incredibly guilty for even uttering. Charlotte, however, just smirks in amusement, letting out a light laugh when she sees the look Stiles' has.

"And I won't be naming you, because the shame and the self-disgust should be punishment enough." Harris tuts, his eyes squinting as he turns around, staring right at Charlotte and Stiles. "Have either of you seen Scott McCall?"

"Who?" They both ask simultaneously, staring right back at Harris, despite the death glare he's sending them.

Before Harris could yell at the two, a very pale and shaky looking Jackson storms into the classroom, gaining everyone's attention. He stands there for a few moments before he rushes towards his assigned seat, keeping his head down to ignore all the stares digging into the back of his head.

"Hey, Jackson-" Harris whispers, leaning towards Jackson with a sympathetic expression. "If you need to leave early for any reason at all, just let me know."

And without waiting for an answer from the traumatised sixteen year old, he walks towards the front of his class and towards his desk.

"Okay, everyone start reading chapter nine." He tells the students, looking up as soon as he gets to the front. "And Mr. Stilinski, please put the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's a Chemistry book, not a colouring book."

Charlotte looks over at Stiles' textbook, dramatically squinting her eyes when all she could see is the huge amount of neon yellow reflecting off the pages shining in her eyes. And Stiles, rolling his eyes irritably at his Science teacher, looks up, spitting the lid out of his mouth and carelessly catching it with his free hand.

How the fuck did he do that? Charlotte thinks, admitting to herself that the action was pretty impressive. The guy has zero hand-eye coordination.

"Hey, Danny, can I ask you something?" Stiles asks in a whisper, leaning towards the boy in front of him with a curious expression.

He's gonna say no.

"No." Danny grumbles in reply, not even turning to look at Stiles.

Told you, Motherfucker!

Arlo, he can't hear you-

Shut up and let me celebrate.

"Yeah, well, I'm just gonna ask anyway." Stiles shrugs, earning a light snicker from Charlotte. "Did Lydia show up to your home room today?"