¢hคptēr thirtฯ f໐นr

★・・・🐺・・・★

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿;
𝗔𝗻 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

★・・・🐺・・・★

Charlotte has been, quite literally, dragged away by Lydia to go shopping for Winter Formal, Allison tagging along with them. And when Charlotte means 'dragged away,' she means it. The Hybrid was just about to walk into Stiles' house, and the Strawberry Blonde actually popped out of no where. Charlotte thinks she was hiding in a bush across the street.

"No, nothings wrong..." Allison trails from next to Charlotte, and the Hybrid focuses back into the conversation. "I've just got a lot on my mind, that's all." Both Charlotte and Allison turn to each other at her words, different thoughts running through their minds.

Charlotte sends the Argent a soft smile, not missing the slight waver in Allison's voice as she spoke the way Lydia does. Allison doesn't smile back, she just turns away with furrowed eyebrows. Images of her Aunt fall in her mind, as does flashes of Derek Hale restrained in the cellar of the old Hale House, being tortured by Kate. Not to mention the fact that he's a Werewolf. That they're both Werewolves. Milo too.

Her first thought from the night prior was to turn up on the Stilinski's doorstep and tell Charlotte everything. The only thing that held her back being the possible maybe that Charlotte could hurt her because of this. Fear of the Hybrid next to her crawls up Allison's chest, almost causing her to shuffle away from Charlotte.

"Well, you could at least smile." Lydia hums, turning to Allison. "Ever heard of the saying, 'Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile?'" The Strawberry Blonde smiles widely at her best friend, subtly moving her eyes to Charlotte, who just obliviously nods her head in agreement. "Smile, Allison, I'm buying you a dress."

"What happened to also buying Charlotte a dress?"

"She told me she'd bury me with it."

"And I still stand by it." Charlotte mutters, evidently serious. Trying not to laugh at the playful glare being thrown at her by Lydia and the light chuckle from Allison, Charlotte walks off the elevator first, immediately spotting Stiles near the perfume stand.

She watches him curiously, the sixteen year old boy picking up and putting down, observing and smelling possibly every single bottle of perfume that stand had to offer... until he accidentally sprays one in his face. A loud sneeze escapes from him, and Charlotte has a hard time keeping in her laughter. Stiles looks over at Charlotte, physically jumping when he sees Lydia and Allison also staring at him from either side of the Hybrid. The Stilinski boy casually leans against the stand, waving at the three girls.

"Hey, Lydia?" Allison speaks up. Charlotte could hear the smugness in her tone from a mile away. "Remember when I told you to keep yourself date-free for the formal?" Charlotte doesn't know whether to be scared or impressed. "He's why."

"I..." Lydia trails, speechless. Charlotte never thought it would happen.

"Aw, don't frown Lydia." Allison looks downright smug as she wraps her arm around Lydia's shoulders, not even bothering to withhold or hide the smirks spreading across her lips. Charlotte stares at her, her jaw agape. "Someone could be falling in love with your smile."

Nothing is said from the Strawberry Blonde. And the two girls don't know whether to laugh or worry for their lives. "Lydia?" Charlotte snickers lightly, knocking Lydia back into reality. The Strawberry Blonde just smiles at Allison and Charlotte before she stalks her way towards Stiles, who almost falls up the perfume counter as soon as he sees her walking directly towards him.