¢hคptēr ēiງht

★・・・🐺・・・★

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁;
𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗸𝗶'𝘀

★・・・🐺・・・★

"What the hell are you doing here?" Stiles asks, opening his front door to see Charlotte standing there, her hands linked in front of her.

"Milo's asleep, Derek's a dick and I'm bored." Charlotte replies with a simple shrug.

Stiles stares at the girl in front of her for a few moments, his head starting to slowly nod as he wonders why she had come to him instead of someone else, like Lydia or Allison.

"I've also brought some books that survived the fire about the supernatural for you, so you can research more." The Hybrid adds, making Stiles' eyes light up happily.

"Come on in."

Stiles opens the door wider for Charlotte, a small smile spread across his face. The sixteen year old boy watches as Charlotte awkwardly and slowly steps foot into the Stilinski household, her eyes rapidly glancing around so she knows her surroundings.

"Did you-" Stiles starts as he shuts the door behind the Hybrid.

"Not that you know of." Charlotte quickly speaks up, shaking her head as she tries her hardest not to look towards Stiles at all.

Stiles looks up in surprise at Charlotte's interjection, slowly squinting his eyes curiously.

"Charlotte, what did you do?" The human questions, stifling his laughter when Charlotte turn to him with a face full of guilt.

Well, fake guilt. Whatever Charlotte had done before she had showed up at Stiles' front door step, she's definitely more proud of it then sorry.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're on about." The Hybrid shakes her head, definitely not plotting her escape... yeah, definitely not.

"Charlotte..."

"Okay, I might be using you to hide."

"Why?"

"I hit Derek around the head with a chair."

A blank stare is what consumes Stiles' face at that given moment, coming up with multiple scenarios in his mind where Charlotte hitting Derek around the head would be needed.

I don't need a reason. It's Derek, that's a good enough reason.

"Why?" Stiles asks her incredulously.

"He threw his phone at me. It hit my head. I think he was having a temper tantrum, actually. Probably because Milo and I ate his last chocolate chip pancake-" Charlotte goes to ramble, her lips twitching up in amusement when she sees Stiles trying not to laugh.

However, before she could finish explaining what had happened, Sheriff Stilinski walks into the living room. He stops in his tracks when he sees Charlotte standing next to his son in the middle of the room, a smile instantly lighting up his face.

"Oh, hello, Charlotte." Sheriff greets, sending the sixteen year old Hale a wave.

"Hi, Mr. Stilinski." Charlotte smiles, sheepishly waving back to the adult.

Stiles shakes his head in confusion from behind Charlotte, trying to catch up with what she's just said before his father walked into the room.

"I was just about to order some pizza. Would you like anything?" Sheriff asks.