¢hคptēr ໐ຖē

★・・・🐺・・・★

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲;
𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

★・・・🐺・・・★

It's been three days since Derek Hale killed Peter - since Charlotte had turned into an Alpha. Bailey Lahey is a Werewolf, with the whole glowing eyes ordeal, fangs and claws. The whole lot, it took Scott, Stiles, Milo and Charlotte nearly three hours to calm Bailey down when they first saw their claws. Scott and Allison has permanently broke up, something that everybody saw coming from a mile away. Although, it wasn't because Allison was still upset with Scott because of what happened the night Peter was chasing after them, in fact, no one but Scott knows why. None of them have thought to ask yet.

Lydia has made a fast human recovery and has gone straight back to her old self. Charlotte had met Lydia's dad two days ago, and it's safe to say, Melissa has banned the two from ever going near each other ever again. Speaking of Charlotte, she's just been pretending that the other night didn't happen. The Hybrid always keeping herself busy by helping Lydia or helping Bailey adapt to being a Werewolf. Basically, she's doing anything other than one, talking about what happened, and two, speaking to Derek.

"Yeah... just like that." Charlotte stops dead in her tracks, slowly turning her head to where Stiles is currently sprawled out across the Hospital waiting room chairs. Milo sitting a few seats away from Stiles, recording him on Charlotte's phone. "No, you first... Oh? Me first?"

Melissa suddenly appears next to an almost crying-of-silent-laughter Charlotte, her eyebrows furrowed and her jaw slightly agape in question. Stiles giggles loudly in his sleep, almost causing Milo to drop Charlotte's phone whilst he laughs too. "Do I even wanna know?" Melissa asks, causing Charlotte to slowly shake her head in return.

Scott slowly comes up and stands next to Charlotte, eating a chocolate he had just gotten from the vending machine around the corner. "Has he been here all night?" Charlotte and Scott turn to Lydia's dad, Charlotte squinting her eyes at him. Scott places his hand atop of Charlotte's head, slowly turning her back to Stiles. Her glare immediately drops and she starts laughing at Stiles.

"They've actually been here all weekend." Melissa hums, gesturing to everyone currently standing in the waiting room outside of Lydia's hospital room. Scott waves awkwardly at Lydia's dad, and whilst he's distracted, Charlotte takes a bit of his chocolate.

"You're dirty..." Stiles mumbles loudly, successfully scaring the lady behind him. This causes Charlotte, Scott and Milo to break into laughter. Loud laughter. Stiles shoots up, now wide awake. "What? What's happening...?" Stiles asks slowly, looking around cluelessly, obviously half asleep.

"Come on." Scott laughs, shaking his head at his best friend as he walks over to him. "Let's go get you some food." Scott, quite literally, drags Stiles off the chair and out of the waiting room, leaving Charlotte, Milo, Melissa and Lydia's dad.

"So..." Charlotte trails off awkwardly, clasping her hands in front of her as she turns to Lydia's dad. Melissa slowly shakes her head, subtly warning Charlotte not to say anything she knows she shouldn't be saying. "Okay then." Charlotte nods at Melissa, deciding to listen to her.

"Arlo!" Stiles' voice suddenly yells from around the corner. "Help needed!" Charlotte lightly rolls her eyes at her friend, gesturing for Milo to come along with her to see what mess Scott and Stiles have gotten themselves into now. The Hybrid sends a smile to Melissa and only a mere glance to Lydia's dad before the two Hale's set off to find their best friends.