¢hคptēr tຟēຖtฯ ēiງht

★・・・🐺・・・★

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁;
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝘀𝘀 (𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗛𝗲) 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

★・・・🐺・・・★

"Charlotte!" Stiles yells from his bedroom, quickly bolting off of his desk chair and racing to the guest bedroom. "Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte-"

The bedroom door suddenly slams open, revealing Charlotte. A very pissed off looking Charlotte, "I swear, if you wake Milo up, your dad won't have a son to wake up to."

Stiles stops dead in front of the Hybrid, blinking rapidly a few times at her words. However, her threat doesn't really seem to faze him, so, muttering a quick 'sorry,' he continues to speak, " You really, really need to see this."

"It's three in the morning."

"And yet, you're not asleep."

"I could've been."

"I literally heard you crying to Mamma Mia-"

"Get to it, Jeep Boy."

Smirking lightly, Stiles holds up the worn book in his hand, earning a confused look from the Hybrid. Silently, Stiles flicks through the pages, ignoring the way Charlotte stares at him, still very much utterly confused. It takes a few moments before Stiles gets to the page he was looking for, the same page that he had found days before, the one with Charlotte's name underlined at the top.

"At first, I thought I couldn't read the handwriting properly." Stiles finally speaks up, and Charlotte's eyes squint curiously. "But, I was just flicking through, and saw that it's all written backwards."

It's way too fucking early for this.

"So, I translated it." Stiles continues, taking out a folded piece of paper from his pocket. "And, I have a feeling you might wanna read it."

Slowly taking the paper from his hand, Charlotte starts to read through his messy handwriting.

And holy shit.

♠ ━━━━━ ☾ ★ ☽ ━━━━━ ♠

Charlotte wants to crash the car.

It's not just any car though...

It's Derek's car.

After the full moon a few days ago, Charlotte has not spoken a word to either Derek or Scott. And yes, she knows that Scott was out of control and was under the influence of the full moon... but, the Hybrid was feeling petty. Plus, it was Milo's idea to ignore them, and when has Charlotte ever not listened to Milo?

However, crashing the car is probably not the best option, seeing as Charlotte is in the middle of a car chase with Kate Argent with Scott, Stiles and Milo in the backseats. Milo seems to be having a good time, but, Scott and Stiles are holding onto each other out of fear. But, in their defence, it's Charlotte. They're right to feel scared at this moment.

"Charlotte?" Stiles speaks up, already regretting his words before he's even uttered them. "You're gonna have to go faster."

"Fucking finally, this speed is boring." The Hybrid mumbles, even though she is going at nearly ninety miles per hour.