¢hคptēr tຟēຖtฯ tຟ໐

★・・・🐺・・・★

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼;
𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗯𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹

★・・・🐺・・・★

"Oh- I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?" Scott asks with a low sigh, placing his hands behind his back so Stiles can duct tape him.

"Absolutely." Stiles nods in reply.

"Definitely." Charlotte adds with her own nod, slowly twisting Stiles' Lacrosse stick in her hand.

"Certainly." Milo nods from next to Charlotte, causing all three sixteen year olds to jump in fright at the extra voice.

And Milo, being Milo, laughs at all of them.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Stiles asks the nine year old, slowly placing his hand over his rapidly beating heart.

"Why isn't Derek watching you?" Charlotte asks, staring down at her cousin with furrowed eyebrows. "I'm gonna knock the facial hair back onto his face-"

"Derek asked me to come and get you because he wants to go and talk to your dad." Milo quickly interjects, knowing that if he doesn't tell her now, he'll get distracted and not tell her. "And if you said no, I can stay here with you. But it's up to you."

"Oh..." The Hybrid trails, her face slowly dropping. "Okay, we'll go after this."

Stiles clumsily wraps a few more layers of duct tape around Scott's wrists, smacking the end piece down for good measure, before he speed walks - practically runs - back towards Charlotte and Milo, gently taking the Lacrosse stick from Charlotte's hand.

"Are you okay?" The human asks her in a low mutter, his eyes shining in concern.

"Can I have a Lacrosse stick too?" Charlotte asks, slowly turning her attention from Scott and to Stiles.

And Stiles, surprised by her question, silently gestures to Scott's Lacrosse stick he had brought out by the bench, causing a smile to spread across her face.

"I don't like that smile!" Scott yells from where he is, staring at Charlotte suspiciously. "What is she- Where is she going?"

"She wants to help!" Stiles yells back, and Scott's face immediately drops to one of fear.

"Do not let her electrocute me again!" Scott shouts, making Charlotte and Milo laugh loudly at the memory. "I mean it!"

"Oh, the memories." Charlotte grins. "That was a fun day."

"No, it most definitely wasn't a fun day." Scott shakes his head in disagreement, watching the sixteen year old Hale walk back over to Stiles and Milo. "I had a burn mark on my chest after that. A burn mark. Werewolves are supposed to heal."

"Battle scars." Milo shrugs simply.

"It's not a Jasper Hale from Twilight intervention, Milo." Stiles mutters, shaking his head at the nine year old in amusement.

"'Battle scars.'" Both Milo and Charlotte repeat in the character's voice, laughter immediately erupting from Milo's, Charlotte's and Stiles' throats soon after.

"Oh..." Scott trails, letting out a small sigh as he stares at his three laughing friends. "This is gonna be a long hour."

"Okay, let's do this." Stiles grins excitedly, grabbing the bag of Lacrosse balls from the floor in tipping them in front of himself, Charlotte and Milo.