¢hคptēr tຟēlงē

★・・・🐺・・・★

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲;
𝗟𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲

★・・・🐺・・・★

"I cannot believe you, of all people, convinced me to come to a Lacrosse game." Charlotte scoffs, sitting next to Stiles on the bench, Milo sitting the other side of her.

Both herself and Milo don't stray their vision too far from the game happening in front of them, embarrassingly engrossed with what's happening. People hitting each other and purposely running into each other, Jackson getting hurt a few times... peak entertainment for Charlotte and Milo.

But they'd never admit that, both of them having a non-existent point to prove.

"I can't believe you actually came... although you did miss the start of the game." Stiles hums, lightly shrugging shoulders as he sends the two Hales a toothy grin. "Just don't be surprised if we lose."

Stiles had asked Coach if Charlotte and Milo could sit on the bench with him, knowing how much the Hybrid hated loud crowds. Larger crowds equals a higher chance of making physical contact with some random, and with her little... witchy problem, she didn't want invade anyones privacy.

And, to Stiles' surprise, Coach had said yes. He never said yes to anyone, especially Stiles. But, then again, it's Charlotte, a student that Coach had taken a shining to after their small conversation on the Lacrosse field the first day she got here. They also like to bully Greenburg and prank the other students together in Economics.

"You should make Jackson slip over." Milo speaks up, laughing when someone from the other team falls face first into a patch of mud.

"Ooh, that's a good idea." Charlotte gasps, her eyes widening comedically and her lips twitching up into a wide smile, high-fiving the nine year old next to her.

"How about no witchy powers because someone might see and you could possibly be killed by the Hunter sitting directly behind you?" Stiles suggests, keeping his tone casual.

Charlotte and Milo simultaneously turn to him, their faces blank, their eyes only giving away one thing, how unbothered they are by this statement. However, Stiles doesn't focus on that, his mind still straying to the fact that the Hybrid sitting next to him hasn't had Allison's dad's eyes and stray too far from her.

"I swear, you're like an Argent magnet tonight, Charlotte." The human mumbles, only glancing back for a few seconds to see Argent staring at the back of her head, his eyes squinted into a thoughtful glare. "Oh- Allison took a little peek at the back of your head too..."

Stiles trails his sentence, his eyebrows furrowing before he turns back to Charlotte, a thought popping into his head. "What did you do?"

Milo laughs at this, loudly, his head falling back and a wide smile spreading across the nine year old's face, completely amused by everything that's going on around him. Charlotte, however, is quick to turn to Stiles at his accusation, a questioning expression lingering on her face.

"Don't give me that look."

"What makes you think I did anything?" The Hybrid asks with a light scoffs, resisting the urge to glare at the sixteen year old boy next to him. "Stop laughing, Milo, or I'll eat your Pringles."