¢hคptēr thirtฯ Şix

★・・・🐺・・・★

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅:
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘀

★・・・🐺・・・★

"Who's car is this?" Stiles asks as he watches Peter walk up to a random silver car in the middle of the parking lot. Himself, Charlotte and Milo half expect him to try and steal it, if they're being honest.

"It belonged to my nurse." Peter replies, taking the keys out of his jacket pocket to unlock the car trunk.

"Okay? And where's your nurse now- oh, my god!" Stiles exclaims, physically jumping back. Charlotte quickly turns Milo away from the scene, the Hybrid even shocked at the state of the nurse that Peter had obviously killed and just shoved into the trunk of the car. Gross.

"I got better." Peter hums in satisfaction, seeing the shocked looks on Charlotte's and Stiles' faces. The two sixteen year olds slowly look away from the nurses dead body and up at Peter, their eyebrows raised.

"And most definitely older by the looks of it." Charlotte mutters, watching Peter take a laptop from the dead nurse's hands and throw it at Stiles. She hears Milo chuckle slightly at her words, and Charlotte waits until Peter has finally closed the boot of the car to allow Milo to turn back around.

"I don't think you're gonna get any signal down here..." Stiles trails. Peter, seemingly always ready to prove anyone wrong, pulls out a small box-like device out of his pocket, the small letters in the corner reading 'Mi-Fi.' "Oh, Mi-Fi... you're a Mac guy." Stiles hums, turning to Charlotte and Milo as he asks his next question; "Does that go for all Werewolves, or is it just a personal preference?" Peter refrains from throwing the Mi-Fi box at Stiles' head.

"I'm just surprised he knows what a Mac or MiFi is in the first place." Peter closes his mind momentarily as Charlotte comments, now not only wanting to throw the MiFi box at Stiles' head, but the computer he's currently logging into at his own daughter.

"Yeah, because he's old." Why did Peter agree for the nine-year-old to come again?

"You." Peter turns to Stiles, shoving the computer into his chest. "Get connected." Stiles, without even looking at the computer, tosses the device onto the back of the car Peter's nurse is currently stored in. "Why can't you teenagers just listen these days?"

"You know, you really do kill the whole werewolf-mystique vibes." Stiles mutters, shaking his head. "You do know that we need Scott's username and password? And, terribly sorry to tell you, but I don't know either of them."

"You know both of them."

"No, I don't."

"Stiles, I'm a Werewolf. I can hear your heartbeat and it blipped. You're lying." Peter snaps. Suddenly, he reaches out and take ahold of Stiles' shirt, Peter throws Stiles onto the trunk of the car, scrunching his shirt up as he threatens the sixteen year old lowly, "I think you'll find Stiles that I can be very persuasive into getting what I want-"

Peter suddenly gets pulled back by Charlotte, the Hybrid slaps her father up the back of his head in an almost scolding manner, "Calm down, Tom Riddle, Stiles will do the username and password." Stiles turns to Charlotte with furrowed eyebrows, he even turns to Milo, who looks just as confused at Charlotte's request. "Won't you, Stiles?" Just fucking do it, dumbass.

Charlotte sends Stiles a particular look, internally yelling at him to just put in the username and password. And, with great reluctance, Stiles starts typing on the computer. Peter slowly leans over his shoulder, his eyes squinting as he watches what Stiles types, though, Stiles isn't having none of it: "Privacy's a thing, you know?" Stiles scoffs. Peter glares the teenage boy down for a few moments before he slowly turns and comes face to face with Charlotte and Milo.