my hair! 21+🐉

Mature:18+

I can not believe Charlie Weasley is kissing me right now. He stops kissing me, looks at me with his dark eyes and smirks. He moves his mouth to my neck and starts sucking, kissing, and licking it. I want to moan but I don't, I think he can tell. So He sucks harder, I start to  get more and more turned on. He unties my bathing suit top, pulls it off of me and lets it float away. I try to grab it but he puts me back in place. "your not going anywhere. At least not until I'm done with you."

He grabs onto my breast and bites them kissing and sucking them all over. I close my eyes and try to contain myself. "Don't keep it in darling Let me hear you." I finally give into what he wants. I tilt my head back in full pleasure, I let out a pleasurable moan and whimper. " There it is."His hands start going down south. He takes off my bottoms and lets them float away too. " wait should we really be doing this in the pool? Where children play?" "Your right. Chair?" He suggests. I nod my head.

He picks me up and puts me on the side. "So romantic Charlie." I say sarcastically. He laughs and puts me on the chair. His body starts moving downward as he kisses my legs, inner thigh, and that sweet spot In the middle. His mouth starts to do wonders. He starts licking and sucking and doing figure 8s. No man has ever made me feel like this. I grab onto his hair as he goes in harder.

"Char-" I thrown my head back and arch my back. " he puts a finger inside and hits my G spot Man this guy is good. He comes to meet my face with his. "Cumming my queen?" He can tell I'm getting there. " absolutely not" and takes his fingers out. "WHAT! Charlie please!" I whine. " that not what your supposed to call me little one. And your punishment is not to cum until told." i pout but shake my head wondering what else he has in store for me.

He takes off his shirt. My gosh that body. I think I got more wetter.  He pulls something out of his pocket of his pants. It's a vibrator. I look back up at him "don't worry its water proof."

He opens my legs back up again and turns on the vibrator and puts it to my clit. He sticks two fingers in me and watches me.  We both look at each other in the eyes as he goes faster. I was finally feeling it. "Char" he does harder.

"Wait daddy." It's like I can't control myself. I spread my legs wider putting them on the outside of the chairs arms. I look back at him as he smirks at me. He kisses my neck again as I moan.  "You ready to cum T" he says in a husky voice. "Please. Please.  Please." He sticks four fingers in and turns the vibrator higher. "Ahhh!" Throwing my head back he puts pressure on the vibrator. Sucking my neck making hickeys...I finally cum. I put my head on his shoulder. He lets out a husky laugh. "Oh baby I'm not done with you yet. Wrap your towel around you. I'll grab you swim suit. Go upstairs to my room." I nod my head, as I get up he slaps my bottom. 

If we are going to play this game. I'm went and  got my lingerie that I had yet to use. I put it on look at myself in the mirror damn I look hot. It's a black see through lace top and bottom. That leaves nothing to the imagination.  I hear foot steps. I lay on the bed. Charlie walks in. "And here I thought you were going to be naked. But looks like I was wrong. But babe you look exquisite in that piece." He shuts the door and says a spell to lock it. Then he turns to me with a smirk and says "muffaloto"

"Now babe I'm pretty sure you know what's going to happen now hmm." He pulls down my panties and spreads my legs. He gets up and walks over to his bag and gets anther vibrator. "What do you just have these on stand by" he lets out a breathy laugh. "Nah I was just hoping you would come home too. And look I got my wish." I roll my eyes with a smile. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I stop laughing. "Uhh noo.."oops  I'm in deep shit now by the look his face. "All fours now." I get on my hands and knees on the bed. He spreads my legs wider and spanks me a couple time. When he did that it gave me more pleasure.

He takes off his his shirt and takes off his pants. Oh my gosh he is huge. "Don't worry baby I see that look on your face. I'm going to fit."  I hear vibration behind me as he gets on the bed. He spreads me open and pushes himself in. I moaned in pain , he stopped. "You ok Baby?" I shake my head and tell him to keep going. He goes all the way in and starts moving. It's a pleasurable pain and then the vibration come closer. He puts the vibrator on the inside of my clit and it's like this one has more power.

He hitting my g spot hard  all i can hear is grunts and moans. I finally say "Daddy  I'm close." He takes my hair in his hand and pulls me back so I can be position by  sitting on his dick as he still thrust into me. He kisses me. And starts sucking on my neck again. "Cum" is all he said and that's all it took for me to cum on him and for him to cum in me. He pulls out and we lay down beside each other.

"Babe that was... I have no words. But I do want to ask. Would you consider going on a date with me?" I turn to look at him. "I will be happy to go on a date with you." He kisses my lips and spoons me as we fall asleep.