Whats a six letter word for disappointment?

It was a nice and beautiful sunny day, Sirius and I were having our family over along with some friends for Sirius's birthday. Our kids Cassiopeia Euphemia Black and Alastair Orion Black run down the stairs. "Momma!" I turn from putting icing on the cake "yes sweethearts?" They excitedly jump up and down "can we go wake daddy?" I nod with a smile "of course, it wouldn't be a birthday with out it." They yell out yay and run up the stairs. A few seconds later I hear some yelling and noises. Giggling to myself as I finished the cake, my husband came down with messy hair, sweatpants, and two children hanging off his arms. They let go of him and run towards the pantry to get some breakfast.

Sirius walks over and wraps him arms around my waist "good morning my love, I was kinda disappointed when I didn't get to wake up to you." I giggle and kiss his lips "I'm sorry my love, I had to finish your birthday cake. But I think the kids gave  you a better wake up present than I ever could." He chuckles and brings me closer to him putting his forehead against mine and kissing my lips. "That they did my love" kissing my lips again "that they did." We had a nice little family breakfast , then we all got ready for the party.

As we were sitting on the couch watching Saturday cartoons with the kids, our front door busts open "PADFOOT!" James yells running into the house "uncle prongs!" The kids beat Sirius to his best friend "hey uncle Padfoot!" Harry runs up and hugs Sirius's legs "hello Harry!"

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and the blacks came in. "Ah my handsome boy!" Walburga walks up to Sirius kissing his cheeks, he groans "mommm" but hugs her nonetheless. "Stop, you know you love mothers kisses brother." I smile and giggle as my best friend Regulus walks over and hugs me. Sirius jokingly glares at his brother. Moony then walks in with his wife and kid Teddy "hey, happy birthday pads!" Sirius smiles to his best friend "thanks Moons" he hugs him, someone clears their throat "I still haven't gotten my hug pads, that's alright I understand, you don't love me anymore, I'm old and grey much like my sister." I glare at him as Reggie and Moony snort in laughter "excuse me!" Sirius kisses me on my temple and walks over to my brother "I'll always love you prongsie!" My brother sniffles as my mother and father walk in and stand behind me "what is wrong with your brother now?" Reggie answers "being dramatic, but I think he is about to be hurt because he called Izzy old." My father chuckles "your not old yet sweetheart, don't listen to your brother." I smile to my dad and kiss his cheek, I hug my mother and walk over to my older brother and hug him.

When I let go I pause and look at his hair. He notices me staring at puts his hand on his head "what?" I narrow my eyes at a specific spot and tell him "is that a grey hair?" He gasps running to the bathroom making me laugh. He walks back out and narrows his eye and flips me off. "James Fleamont Potter, there are children present!" He tells our mother sorry "it's not like they haven't seen or heard anything bad before." Sirius says eating him a slap to the head from his mother "Sirius Orion Black, you better not, I raised you better than that." He also replies sorry to his mother, making Regulus and I laugh.his other friends had walked in shortly after.

After everyone greeted each other, I set the table as everyone was chatting in the living room. Sirius sticks his head in the door "baby do you need any help?" I shake my head "no honey it's your birthday, celebrate it." He sighs coming over and kissing my lips and putting his hands on my baby bump "I want to celebrate it with you too my love." I smile and kiss him again "and you will once I get everything set up , I'll be able to celebrate with you."

After a nice lunch made by yours truly, it was time for his cake. I brought out the cake and put it in front of him and lit the candles. We all sing happy birthday as our kids sat in his lap. I took the picture of them smiling happily at each other. I cut and served the cake and ice cream to everyone "this is so good sis!" I smile to my brother "thanks!" Then soon it was time to open gifts. Everyone walked into the living room as I stayed to clean up. I went to start picking up plates until a hand grabbed mine "nope I want my wife and my unborn child to be with me on my birthday, leave this stuff here, we will get it later." I nod and lace our fingers together "

We walk back into the living room with everyone else. They visit for another hour until it was just his parents, my parents, our brothers, Lily, Harry, Remus, and his family. I was cuddled into Sirius rubbing my stomach with Regulus beside me doing a cross word puzzle. The kids were on the floor playing together, while the others were watching the game show on tv. "What's a sox letter word for disappointment?" We all think on it, walburga smirks "Sirius" Sirius looks over to his mother with an offended look. "I'm joking Sirius" I watch as regulus writes his brothers name in the blocks "it fits!" Sirius looks over to his brother with a look. Everyone just laughs and we continue to visit.

It was around eight o'clock when everyone had gone home. Sirius was giving the kids a bath and putting them to bed as I was running or bath. A few minutes later after I set everything up, Sirius walked in. He took me by the waist and pulled me close to him. "Thank you beautiful, for another great birthday." He kisses my lips again before stepping back. He takes off his clothes and gets into the huge jacuzzi tub that we have. "Come on beauty, the water is still warm, especially with me in here." I giggle and shake my head, taking off my clothes I get into the tub, sitting across from him. He crawls over to me and grabs my hips, pulling me into his lap. Water gushed off to the side of the tub , I look at him with a look "I'll wipe it up later." He tells me and the rest of our bath was bathing, kisses, and cuddles.

After our bath, Sirius and I cuddled together in our bed. "I love you handsome, happy birthday." I kiss his lips, he smiles into the kiss. "I love you too beautiful, and thank you again." He kisses me once more before we both go to sleep.