Reagan part 3🦌

I have to say Regan has been my favorite to write so far to do a while now. Please do not steal my work!

Some smut at the end

I walk into Malfoy manor with Sirius and Snape. "Well done Reagan!"  Tom riddle claps sitting beside Cissa and Lucy. Sirius jaw drops "you really work for him! Still! I defended you!" His sister smirks "listen before you made assumptions dear brother." She sit confidently and comfortable on the white chair. "Sirius your not going to believe this at first but we have been trying to save people not kill them. That's been all dumbles and the light."

Sirius listening watches his sister walk over to him "he's a master manipulator and abuser. Sirius Tom is not Voldemort.  Tom is Tom after we got the horcux back and got his mind clean. We learned that Dumbles did that to him. He manipulated me and he made you hate me. Saying all Slytherins are bad. And we didn't kill Lilly that night either. Dumbledore did..." his jaw drops

"Tom can give you a pensive so you can see. Peter is not a traitor. He's here and he's scared of what you and the others would think of him. Now Dumbledore has gotten into my sons head. I'm not letting this happen again." I wait a while for his answer "my question is... how are we getting back into our house?" I smirk "easy KREACHER!" Kreacher pops in "mistress they are looking for you." I smirk "good" knowing the only person that will be in my room is Harry. I grab the potion that was able to clear Toms mind and we apparated to my childhood home.

We landed inside my room and I was right Harry was here. He was going to start yelling when Sirius covered his mouth "stop Harry we aren't here to hurt you." He shakes free I put the silencing spell on my room. "How would I know since she's got here all she does is cause problems. Your the reason Lilly is dead." My brother watches for my reaction. "No I'm not Dumbledore is." Harry shakes his head "you have the mark" pointing to my arm I walk around him "sis you are so giving off baddie vibes right now, I'm envy you." I laugh "thank you brother" I stop behind Harry he went stiff as I grabbed his head and poured the potion down his throat making his swallow it. "Woah Reagan what are you...!?" I smirk standing up. "What have you done?" She holds up three fingers counting down to one. "Mom?" Harry asks "hi honey, it's ok" he starts crying "I hurt you! I told him you were here! What did he do to me!" I hold him to me and whisper in his ear. "It's ok my love we are going to figure this out."

A little while later the order members were back in the kitchen of the black children childhood home. "They aren't anywhere, I even had my insider tell me that they weren't in Malfoy manor." I smirk knowing it was Snape, he wouldn't never give me up. "Dad! Hey Dad!" Harry runs down "perfect! Harry have you seen the traitors?" Molly asks he shakes his head as he sits beside his father. "I believe my father has though." James looks at him shocked "what are you.?" I apparated into my past lovers laps as Sirius apparated into Remus's. "There's my beautiful mother!" Harry smiles James eyes big out as he sighs on relief but still on guard for what as about to happen.

I sit up straighter in James laps as he hold me I feel something move. I give him are you for real look "look you've been gone a long time ok! And you look very sexy in this dress!" He whispers I smirk and kiss him "thank you!" I turn back to Dumbledore as five new people walk in. Everyone is bound to their chairs but my family. "What is happening!?" Dumbledore looks over and meets my eyes "you! Undo this right now!" I laugh and get up from James lap although he reached out for me, I knew he didn't want to let go. "You see Dumbledore that's where your wrong."

There was running down the stairs as the families look in horror "kids run!" Harry smiles " there's no reason for you guys to run! Come sit! And listens to what my mother has to say." Dumbledore growls as they obey Harry. "She is not your mother what has she done to you!" Molly says "excuse me! She is his mother Molly! I got a birth certificate that says it." James accioing the brith certificate. "Now Dumbledore I know you've met my friend here, but let me re introduce you to him."

Tom walks up beside me. "No!!" Dumbledore tried to get out of the hold. "You won't be able to get out Dumbledore, it's done by black magic. Meaning only a black can get you out." I smirk "I should've never recruited you! You liar! You traitor!" I smile "would you like to keep going?"  He growls as James watched my every move. "Gosh she's hot." Sirius turns to his best friend giving him a look "sorry.." Sirius laughs he wouldn't have her with anyone else.

"I think it's our turn now don't you think Tom?!" He nods and we high five each other walking around the room. "Harry what does Voldemort look like?" He thinks "snake like with no nose?"

Dumbledore shakes his head "it's him!" Nodding towards Tom, Tom smirks as Harry says "that's not Voldemort, I've met him believe me he's scary looking." I snort "does anyone feel that it got colder in here?" one of the twins asks I smile and "say Tom what was Hogwarts like for you?" He thinks "hmm.. it was fine until I had this teacher that played mind tricks and manipulated me and fed me potions. How about you Rae?" Everyone turns and looks at the queen herself  as she stands behind James putting her hands on his shoulders leaning down kissing his cheek knowing it would get Dumbledore more rilled up.

I walk around to my son playing with his hair making him giggle, I smile listening to him. Dumbledore looks furious "you know I would say about the same thing...and can we add in that Hogwarts never cared for Slytherins." Tom nods "that is true." She clears her throat "so when I went for help, some old bastard didn't even help a poor defenseless child. Not even when a fist year needed help..isn't that just horrible. Luckily I helped that first year and she's doing so good!" Tom looks impressed "really?" Reagan smirks "oh yeah had her own business and everything I think and I want to say she also works with the ministry."

Dumbledore yells out " ENOUGH!" The two laugh "this is scary!" One of the kids say everyone shushed them. "Have you had enough dumbles! I don't think you have! You see when you manipulate and hurt my family and friends I take that to heart!" Tom interrupts "oh can't forget the lying to the whole wizarding world." I gasps "oh yes there is that!" He finally busts out of the hold grabbing his wand but he was too slow. "You remeber that girl I helped well she's auror and a top one in her class. Mad eye loves her. So I would listen to her, She doesn't hesitate like I do." I slowly make a Cheshire grin on my face. He yells out for help but no one moves. Sirius  hands out potions for all of them to take. "Bottoms up!!" My first year little sister walks in. "Thank you for the memories Tom, Sirius, Harry, and Sister. I'll be in touch" she says winking and apparateing out.

The scilence was broken by a weasley twin "Dude Harry! That was hot! Your mom is hot dude!" Harry smirks "it was brilliant!" He runs over and hugs me as does James. "I'm so happy to have you back." He kisses me "me too"

Later after the party was over James and I were the last ones up. "Now I think we have some unfinished business if you asks me."  He says crawling on top of me and kissing me. Playing with the slit of my dress. "Gosh do you know how hot that was especially when you were on the table and turned and your dress went into my face. Gosh it took everything not to take you on the table in front of everyone. I didn't care who was watching." I smirk wrapping my legs around his waist as he touches my clothed clit. "What's stopping you now?" Pulling his lips to mine bitting his bottom making him groan "nothing.." I giggle as he dives in and kisses me making the night full of love and passion.