❤️Jaded Flowers💛

BECKY SO HOT PART 2 🔥

Y'all tbh probably not the best one I've written, but your welcome to give it a try.

Sitting on my bed reading my transfiguration text book, there was a knock on the door. I got up out of the bed and opened it seeing Lily Potter."Hi Lily, can I help you?" I asked her curiously, she nods and steps inside my room "my boyfriend broke up with me and I need your help writing a break up song..one that I'm too scared to sing." I walk over to my bedside drawer, pulling out my notebook I sit down on my bed patting the spot in front of me. "Tell me what you feel.." she shakes her head "I can't think of anything! Can you help me? You did pretty great with the song you snag at the pub." I smile and nod quickly writing down some sentences as she was talking.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

During dinner the Potter-weasley-malfoy crew was eating at the Gryffindor table. James kept looking around for his little sister, but to no avail she was not there. "Has anyone seen Luna?" He asked his family and friends still looking for any sign of his sister. "No, now that I think about it, I haven't seen her all day." As soon as Fred told him that, the great hall doors open revealing Aurora, scorpius's sister who is Teddy's ex and Lilly Potter. They both had smiles, talking to each other. Neither of them paying attention to the eyes on them as they both sit down at the Hufflepuff table. "Wha-!" Teddy exclaims with a mad face. "She can't just..no!" Roxy shakes her head "you do know Lily looked up to her as a sister before you and Rori started dating right? Lily's boyfriend broke up with her today, maybe she needed to talk to someone..you know with experience." Victorie glares at her cousin from across the table, but also understanding that Lily probably did need that support. James grips his fork "he broke up with her? Why?" Roxy shrugs as she watches Lily walk over to them. "Hi big brothers, family, friends!" She sits down with a big smile. The rest of them watch as Rori walks over to Lily's ex boyfriend. "What is she doing??!" We ask Lily as she smiles.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sit down in front of Lily's ex boyfriend Dylan at the Slytherin table. "Hi Dylan.." he looks to me nervous and scared, good. "Hi Rori.." I put my arm on the table, puttinh my hands together and sitting my head on top of my hands, I ask him. "Why did you break up with her?" He gulps and I hide a grin. "I..uh..I cheated on her and they threaten to tell her if I didn't break up with her." Then a blonde girl walks up to him wrapping her arms around him. "Hi babe!" My grin grows wider "well this has been fun, I hope your happy now, but I can see your not. I'll see you real soon Dylan." I pat his cheek looking in his terrified eyes walking away and out the great hall doors.

I walked outside to the black lake and sat down putting my feet into the water and playing with the grass humming the beat I have planned for Lily and I. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, until someone cleared their throat. I turned around and looked up to see James Potter. "Hi James!" I smile as I pat the grind next to me, he sits down beside me. "Hi Rori..umm..well would you want to be my date to the Malfoy ball this weekend?" I nod, his worried look grows into a huge smile. Someone calls his name, we look over, it was his team mates. "Awesome! Just tell me what color your wearing so we can match okay?" I nod and he kisses my cheek running off. I smile to myself humming again until I realized that he kissed my cheek. I smiles with a blush wiggling my feet in the black lake water.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was the day of the ball and I was super excited to have a date to my dads ball. I was sitting at my vanity doing my hair, when my brother walked in. "Are you..wow you look stunning!" I smile getting up and doing a twirl for him holding out the cape part of my dress. "Dad is going to be in tears when he sees you in this. Mom would've been so happy to see you in this." He begins to tear up, I walk over wiping his tears " thank you and you look handsome too little brother." I grab his hand in mine walking out of my room.