Weasely Family Reunion

*This is a femharry x maleginny

*Before second war, they all survived the first war and grew up together.

It was a beautiful warm sunny day, three kids were running around the house playing while their mother was getting their stuff ready to go to the family reunion at the burrow. Their father watching them as he cooks breakfast. The mother walks down the stairs carrying a bag full of stuff for her three kids. "Hi handsome! It smells so good in here." I walk up giving my husband a kiss on the cheek as he flips a pancake. He puts the pancake on the plate and pulls me to him giving me a kiss "good morning beautiful! How about some breakfast before we go to my moms?" He grins giving me another kiss. I hear a collection of ewwww, gags, and that's so gross! I smile into the kiss and then turn to our children "you lot go sit down and eat your breakfast we are leaving in a little bit."  They all grab their plates and rush out to sit at the table "I miss when they were babies...can we have another one?" I turn to Grayson with a serious puppy dog eyes expression. He sighs and looks at me with a smile "I don't see why we can't Holland." I smile happily and kiss his lips walking into the dinning room with my plate.

When we were all done and getting ready to walk out the door, there was a knock. I walked over and opened it. It was my brothers and their kids. Their kids run pass me running to mine we hear the kids squealing happily as the run around together. I turn back to my brothers with a loving smile. "Just in time! We were just about to leave." The kids and Grayson walk up behind me "time to go!" We all walk out the door and go to our vehicles. The kids wanted to ride with Draco and Neville. As we were driving I turned to my husband "I'm excited to try for another baby. Thank you for letting us give it a go again." He smiles taking my hand in his and kissing the back of my hand "I would do anything for you my love, but I've been thinking about another baby too. I just  didn't know how to bring it up to you."

We were the last to pull into the yard of the burrow. Molly was having the seventh annual Weasley Family Reunion. So far there were a few cars, it looked to be George, William, and Ron. Grayson opens the door "mom we are here!" I smile as I see my best friends. Grayson walks over to Luna with Neville while Draco comes with me. "Wotcher you guys! Where's your mom Ron?" He shrugs smiling and gives me a hug. I sit beside Draco as Ron sits beside Hermione. I look to my other best friend "why are you so quiet?" She looks to Ron and then back to me. "I need to wait until your family gets here." She smiles "I can't wait" I raise my eyebrows "okay?" Fred the comes walking through the door with his two kids and wife. He looks around and spots me "there's one of  my favorite people!" He runs over and gives me a hug wrapping his arms around my neck almost making me fall out of the chair. "Hi Freddy!" Percy walks in behind Fred's wife with his family. He smiles sending me a wave as my nieces and nephews run outside to play.

Molly walks in a few seconds later "why are you all in the house!? Everyone outside come on!" I giggle at my mother in law, she's been so happy about having all her boys and their families all under the same roof. We were just waiting on Charlie. My family just came in "Prongs there's our beautiful girl!" Sirius runs up giving me a hug with my dad right behind him. I give them both a hug and look around for my mom and Moony  "they are walking in with teddy, this is his first family reunion so he's a little nervous." I smile at the brown haired boy that just walked in. He sees me and walks over "Hi Holls!" He gives me a hug and nervously looks around the room "it will be okay, I know the weasley's  have a lot of family, but you are loved!"  I hear the familiar sounds of my children yelling out mom. They run in and quickly see their great uncles, uncle, and grandparents. Quickly forgetting about me they run over and hug them. "Your here!" "Uncle Teddy you came!"  James Sirius, Remus Regulus, and Lily Luna back up and walk over to me "dads looking for you so he sent us to see if you were inside. I smile and kiss their heads "go tell him I'm okay, we will be out in a minute." They nod running back outside, I turn towards my family with a serious expression. "I have something to tell you guys... My scar has been hurting..I didn't want to tell them yet, but I wanted to see what you guys knew anything about that?" Their eyes grow big, after what seems like a while my mother breaks the tension "let's not worry about this now though, let's go enjoy our time together." I smile taking my mothers hand in mine as we walk outside. The whole yard is as packed with people and me being the closest one to teddy , he grabbed my hand I crouch down and meet his level "it's okay, so you want the boys to bring you to play?" He nods nervously as I call for James. James runs over "what's up mom?" I smile to my son "bring Teddy to come play with you guys! I bet Alice, scorpius, and a certain little blonde weasley will be very happy to see you." Teddy turns red when I brought up victorie "oh leave him alone, Teddy you go play darling." He takes James hand and they run off.  Hermione talks to my family especially to Remus telling us she finally got the law passed that werewolves and other creatures can work in the wizarding world too!

Everyone was having a good time, a familiar laughter that I haven't heard in a while and missed so much sounded behind me. I turn to Charlie Weasley as he walks outside.  "Hey there's my favorite sister in law!" I laugh and smile at him "what's up Charlie! How have you been?" He grins "great! I even got a surprise for mom!" I arch and eyebrow very curious on what this surprise is. At that moment my mother in law walks over "Charlie!" Running over and giving her son a hug and kiss.

Familiar arms wrap around my middle and he kisses my cheek. "Wotcher mom! I brought the kids, I hope that's okay." Molly furrows her eyebrows confused until she sees what he was talking about. "Those are not kids Charles Weasley! Those are dragons in Onesies!" I turn and see two baby dragons in onesies. I walk over to them and pet them "oh my gosh! Grayson we have to get one please!" He laughs "I believe those are Charlie's children babe, we can't take them." I laugh as the dragon puffs smoke out of his nostrils "see he wants to come home with me!" The dragon starts happily dancing on his feet I turn and give my husband and smug smile.

"What are you talking about!? Of course their my kids! I even sent you baby pictures." Molly kept a straight face "you sent me pictures of eggs Charles." He smiles laughing "mom I promise they won't be bad they are very well trained and yes they are my pets and they would love to meet you.." she smiles giving in after a few seconds "oh alright..the things I do for my sons." As they walk over Grayson helps me up "are you sure we can't get a pet dragon??" He pulls me into his arms and whispers in my ear "we already have three kids my love and we are planning to have a fourth, I don't think we will have time for a dragon right now, but your more than welcome to visit Charles and his children anytime you want." I nod as he gives me a kiss "I love you Holland" I smile looking out at our kids "I love you too Grayson."

The reunion was so much fun all sorts of games and delicious foods. At the end of the day most everyone had gone home, but my crew. "We will see you and the kids tomorrow dinner?" I nod as my mom gives me a kiss on the cheek walking away and out the door. "I totally forgot about dinner!" I turn towards my husband of five years with a questionable look "I told mom I would help her do something here. I'm so sorry honey.." I smile shaking my head "babe your fine and I'm sure your mom would love to see you." He smiles kissing my cheek "how did I get so lucky to have a girl like you?" I giggle, kiss his lips and shrug "guess you got blessed huh?" he smirks and picks up a sleeping Lily "dang right I did." We eventually loaded all the kids up and headed home.

Part two is coming