Bad intentions! 21+

"Sirius we should try something new! And as you are my experiment buddy I vote we should give it a shot." Marlene tells him while they were having lunch at the Gryffindor table. Sirius looks at her with a curious look "what do you have in mind?" Marlene looks around and spots a girl reading a book at the Hufflepuff table. "You want to go for an innocent Hufflepuff?!" She smirks "they are anything but innocent where we are going sirius." He raises his eyebrows uncertain of how this is going to go down. "There's a party tomorrow night in Hufflepuff common room. We could talk to her then?" He nods and goes back to eating his food listening to prongs talk about his quidditch achievement he plans to make.

"You are aware that Marlene McKinnon and Sirius Black are both looking at you right?" My friend Anna says. I lift my head up from my book to see that that are both indeed looking at me. "So?" She looks at me crazy "Are you aware that they are some of the most popular people in this school." I shrug "and?" She sighs "Elena they were looking at you!" I take a second and look at her "are fangirling right now?" She shakes her head "just watch your their next victim and your going to leave me all alone and be with the popular crew." I raise and eyebrow and laugh "I'm never leaving you and I doubt that. It could've been just chance that they were watching me." Anna looks back over "nope Marlene is still watching you." I sigh and get up from the table "goodbye Anna I'll see you in potions." I tell her walking out of the great hall. A little curious on why they would watch me.

After an non eventful two days my friends and I were getting dressed in our dorms. "You look hot!" I turn and see that Anna..was talking about me? I was wearing my black dress that Anna let me borrow it was skin tight. I don't like it, not my style, styling with yellow pumps and my hair half up had down with little makeup. "Thanks...do I really have to wear this dress?" Anna nods and walks to the bathroom I walk downstairs to help Amos and his girlfriend Emma. Yellow and black balloons everywhere, yellow cups, yellow tinsel hanging in the doorway for people to walk through, there was so much more..and a Dj booth?!" I turn to Amos "what is the deal with all of this? It's just a party." He looks at me like I've grown two heads "the houses are having a war on who can throw the best party." He says breaking glow sticks and bringing out glow paint and paint brushes. I'm impressed didn't think he had it in him. "Do you need any help?" He shakes his head and tells me to start enjoying the party."

A little while later people from all houses started to come in. We from Hufflepuff do not discriminate houses, we accept all houses. As I was dancing with a random person I was pulled away from the dance floor. I clear my mind to see that it was Marlene taking me somewhere. "Uh Marlene.." she shushes me. Taking me to the far side to where no one sees us. On the way she spots sirius and grabs his hand taking him from his friends.

I look back at their friends and see that they are confused as well. When she stops she let's go of Sirius and I. I look between them sirius takes a sip of drink looking into my eyes, just staring. Marlene looks me up and down, I I feel very self conscious right now. "Don't worry our sweet little puff we won't go to hard on you." She smirks I look at her questionably. Is this real? I look at my drink and look back at them checking them out. When I look back up to their faces they both have smirks. I'm feeling very hot at the moment. Did someone turn off the air?

Marlene pushes me into the chair that sat behind me. "Well puff we want to ask you a question." She says smirking I look over at sirius as he watches us with dark eyes. I turn back to Marlene "wh..what can I do for you both?" I ask nervously. She looks to sirius and back to me "would you look at that sirius our puff is nervous." Her smirk widens as she gets closer to my face. "What do you say about you sirius and I in the bedroom?" My eyes widen as I look between the two of them.