Nerf gun fights🧨

"You think he'll like this?" I ask Ginny as we walk through the Walmart. I just bought Fred and myself nerf guns to have a war when he gets home from work. "Girl he's gonna love it! He's such a child at heart!" We walk back to her car with Lily in the buggy. "Ready to go Lily?" Lily holds out her hands for Ginny to pick her up. I finish loading up all the bags and we head back to the wizarding world.

She drops me off at our house first. "Have fun! Let me know how it goes!" I nod and run into the house. Joker our Dalmatian was ready to be loved on. "Hey Buddy! Yes I love you too!" I smile down to him. He barks and runs away to go play.

I look at the clock I have fifteen minutes before he gets home. I hurried up and grabbed a note and wrote "hi babe! Hope you had a good day at work! Two things!: one the gun and the ammo are yours and two I have one too and as soon as you open the door.. GAME ON! Ps. The loser makes/buys dinner! Love you!" I hurried up and put the gun and note outside and got into a hiding place. Five minutes later he walked up the drive way. "What's this?" He laughs  "Babe! Might as well come out now! You know I'm going to win!" He says as he opens the door. Hey I might not be a wizard, but this muggle can sure try to win.

I don't make a sound or movement. "You even put joker up! Wow babe, you really think your going to win this." I hear him opening and closing doors. "Damn this house isn't that big! Where is she at!?" I wanna laugh so hard! I hear him come up the stairs. I'm in the hall closet that we rarely ever open. He walks past me to go to our room. "Babe, your in a seriously good hiding place. I got to hand that to you." He huffs "come on this isn't funny anymore I seriously can't find you!" I stay where I am and don't move. "Don't make me get Joker out!" I still don't move. Frickkkk! I hear them run up the stairs toward the bedroom. "Dude she's not here! Where is she?" He then runs back down the stairs to the back yard. "Im sorry joker I apologize I didn't take you out." After a few minutes I finally opened the door I saw Fred outside complaining to joker how he couldn't find me. I then shot him in the back of the head with a nerf bullet. He turned around so quick.

"I don't know whether to shoot you or kiss you." I laugh and shoot him again. He shoots but it doesn't hit me. He tries again and it hits me. He celebrates, but I got him again. He shoots and he hits me. It goes on for thirty minutes of refilling our nerf gun and shooting each other until we both had one bullet in the chamber. He grins with a huge smile "one bullet left babe. What are you gonna do!?" I smile to him and take my gun and shoot him in the face and run as he shoots his and it misses! I WIN!

"What was that about me loosing? I believe you ate your words honey! Now what are we eating I'm hungry." He grumbles "I know what I'm eating later." I laugh and tap his stomach with the back of my hand "go and make me something loser and we will see about later." He quickly went inside and started cooking.

Joker and I came inside a few minutes later after I picked up all the bullets. "Babe you didn't have to do that. I was going to get them." I shake my head. "It's team work you cook, I clean. Works both ways babe!" I say as I walk up to kiss his lips. He wraps his arms around my waist depending the kiss squeezing me tighter. Just to mess with him. I gave a little moan.

He groans and says "you'll be doing it later no worries." I put my hands on my hips "oh am I?" He smirks to me and gets the bowls out. He made something Molly loved to make I never got the name of it. But it's so good!" After dinner was done I walked upstairs, stripped and went to walk in the shower. When I went to step in I get a sharp sting on my butt. I turn around to see Fred in his underwear with a nerf gun in hand. I look down to see a bullet and I look back up to see Fred coming closer to me with a smirk. "I win!" I laugh as he picks me up and kisses me.