Sonogram and new/old comer?🐉

A few months later

Well ms. Black looks like you have a healthy baby on the way." I smile and take the look at the sonogram screen with tears running down my face. "Thank you." The doors open and  Ginny walks in. "Sorry I'm late I had to get away from Harry. Your brother is stubborn." I laugh and point to the screen. "Oh my gosh! Oh T! That's my little niece or nephew! Your baby!" And then she Burts into tears. "Are you alright Ginny?" She nods still looking at the screen. I grab her hand she looks at me and hugs me. "Do you want a picture "ms. black?"I nod my head "please."

"Since Charlie's birthday is tomorrow we can get him some baby items in a box and do something decorative sign or something announcing the baby." Ginny smiles at me. "T! That's perfect!" We go to the store and buy Binkys,bottles ,a onesie ,socks and baby clothes, wipes and diapers. When we get back to my house there's a man sitting in my kitchen talking to kreacher. "Kreacher is just talking to this guy?" She asks me worriedly I didn't answer her, I knew exactly who it was I'm in complete shock myself. I sit the stuff down and walk toward them. "Uncle regulus?" He snaps his head toward me. " Tatum?" I nod my head. We hear peoples voices. "Come on" he grabs my hand as I grab the bags of baby stuff. " Ginny don't tell anyone at least not yet." She nods her head. We walk into the library "How are you alive?" I question him. "I .. I.. when I went to destroy the horcux someone saved me, they pulled me out I just couldn't come back. Living with them as horrible" he starts crying and I hug him. "It's ok " I step back. "Who pulled you out Uncle regulus?" " I.. I don't know she didn't tell me her name" I nod my head and   look at him. " we at least need to tell Harry." I look at kreacher. "Can you hide these until I need them?" He'd nods his head and vanished. " what we're those?" I smiled at him. " you'll find out soon, with the rest of them."

Before I left I wrapped uncle regulus in a hug And left to go get Harry. As I walked down the hall, I don't know I wanna believe it but I have a strange feeling about this. Everyone looks at me, but my eyes meet Harry. "Come with me Harry, I need to show you something." He meets me at the door of the library. "I need you to keep a open mind okay Something has happened." He stares at me and reaches for the knob. "Ginny!" Ginny comes toward me. "Whatever happens or how he reacts. Don't let anyone in here okay." She nods her head and leaves. I can tell she's still on her guards though." What's going on T?" I sigh "Just open the door Harry"

Harry opens the door and we walk in. There on the couch was uncle regulus. "Who is this?" I shut the door. "You know who this is Harry." He shakes his head. I sigh I think he just doesn't want to believe it yet. "Harry meet regulus black. Well the older version. " Harry's jaw drops "how are you alive?" I sigh and get ready for this reaction. "He never died." He looks sharply at me "HE NEVER WHAT!" I flinch, he is pissed. " you mean to tell me you e been alive all this time you could helped us." I grab Harry's hand to put it in mine and he yanks it back. "Harry.. can you just listen please" I'm a crying mess right now. Damn hormones. "I think I just need a moment to process this I'll be back in a moment. No one leave this room until I get back Understood!"and with that he slams the door

"Tatum.. if this is too much I can leave." I shake my head I put his hand in mine "please don't. I think he's just angry you remind him a lot of dad." Regulus smiles at me. The door burst opens to the library. We both turn to see Charlie. He blinks not believing his eyes. "Tatum! What the fuck!?" I freeze ah shit here we go. "Ginny! You couldn't Keep him in there?" She looks at me with a sorry look. "I'm sorry he got away from me." I'm start crying again they all tense. "Where's Harry?" Charlie wraps me in a hug "he walked out for a breather, I didn't know what happen in here. I heard mumble yelling and slamming of doors and then he walks out the front door. And now I see why." He walks towards regulus. "Hello.. umm.. mr. Black my name is Charlie Weasley I am your nieces boy friend." Regulus smiles to him and shakes his hand that he held out to him. "It's good to meet you Charlie." We hear footsteps we all three look at the door it was Harry. " ok I'm fine now, explain to me why your here!" Regulus explained what happened to him and how he needed Voldemort to think he was dead which he had already assumed when he never came back. "What are you wanting to do now?" I ask him. " i would like to stay here I would like to be with my family again." I smile to him and hug him. I start crying again Ughh. "GINNY! I need to speak with you. " I grab her hand as we walk out. " what's going on in your head right now?"

" I can't quit crying Im in the shock of my life. We tell everyone tomoorw.. oh my gosh we tell everyone tomorrow. You think they can take this?" She laughs. "I think they can" I smile to her. We walk back to the library I see it's just regulus and kreacher. " I have a question and I want a honest answer." Regulus nods for me to go on. " did kreacher know you were alive?" He shakes his head " not up until recently."

I ask him with a smile "Do you want to go see more people? You look tired." He replies " I think im going to go lay down." I nod my head and tell kreacher to go with him. I walk into the living room and see everyone talking to a woman. "Who is this!?" She stands up from the chair and turns to me. "Ahh Tatum Black from the noble house of Black, I've heard about you. I would like to see regulus." CRACK I tense up " ahh there's my husband" I snap my head between the two. " this is really a family matter we will step out. Ginny grabs onto Charlie and Ron with Hermione grabbing Harry's hand behind them. "HUSBAND!? Who is she!?" Regulus comes toward me and grabs my hand " her name is Vivienne Price. She was my wife when everyone thought I was dead. We actually saw each other recently and rekindled our relationship and are together again but I told her not to come today but I guess she didn't get the memo" he says the last part through his teeth. He looks at her with an angry expression" I told you not to come. That it was going to be a lot on her." Vivienne Waves her hand back and forth. " she's fine look at her" I am most definitely not fine I need fresh air. I walked quickly outside to the back yard. I breathe in deeply trying not to cry. I hear the door open and close but I don't move myself from the ground. "Tatum I'm sorry, if it's better I leave, I'll leave." I shake my head no. "It's just a lot to take In, I'm sorry" he wraps me in a hug and holds me for a little while. " I'm sorry about Vivienne, I didn't know she would do that." I smile to him. "It's ok, you guys will stay here right? I knew you were before but now that's she's here I just wanted to make sure."  He nods and takes my hand in his.