Married to Mr.Malfoy 21+

Female JamesxLucius

Today was a horrible day for me. I've learned my parents are both sick with dragon pox and terrified of what might happen to them. Walking down the hallway to the Slytherin head boy dorm I wait for the head boy to come in. I look around his room the amount of books, the quidditch supplies, a shiny emerald green snitch with a black Slytherin crest on it. I pick it up and exam it it's really impressive. I look down at my quidditch hoodie jumper that I have on. I'm on the Gryffindor team, but I play chaser. A little while later and the head boy was still not in his room. I picked up one of his dark magic books and began to read it slowly drifting off to sleep.

When I woke up there was movement, I hear the shower turn off and he walks out with his green towel around his waist and his body my gosh those Abs I could just lick. He smirks walking over tipping my chin up with his finger "like what you see gorgeous?" I blush and nod he steps back checking me out."why are you here?" I sigh and play with the sheets. "That arrangement we have..." his eyebrows raise "what about it?" He going to make this hard "can we tell your parents that I appreciate the offer and that.." Lucius sighs, I'm a Gryffindor I don't know how he'll take it "I accept it, I want to be Mrs. Malfoy?" He snaps his head up with a smile "is this a joke?" I shake my head "the arrangement was just put in place a few weeks ago. Why so sudden?" I look at my hands, "my parents.." my voice cracks and he walks over and sits beside me taking my hands in his "they have been diagnosed with dragon pox. I know they can't leave the hospital, but I would love for them to at least see me married and let them know that I'm happy.." I smile to him, he kisses the crown of my head "of course love, Do you want to stay here tonight?" I nod and wipe my eyes. He walks over to the dresser grabbing  one of his T-shirts. He hands it to me as I change clothes. When I was done, what I had seen is not what I needed to quiet yet. I don't know if he knew I saw him, but he had dropped his towel and all I could see is him bum while he slipped his green sweat pants on.

We both climb in under his emerald green satin sheets and comforter. I lay my head on the Slytherin crest pillows. He reaches for my hand and starts playing with my fingers. He brings it up to his lips and kisses it. "I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Jamie Euphemia Potter Malfoy. Has a nice ring to it if you ask me my love." I giggle and kiss his lips "I can't either, you think we can do a Christmas wedding that way we can have Gryffindor colors without anyone knowing?" I ask jokingly he laughs and pulls me closer to him cuddling me close "whatever you want my darling." He kisses me "it's not just my wedding, it's ours!" He smiles and kisses my forehead "I want whatever you want my love and if that's a Gryffindor and Slytherin colored wedding then that will be it." I laugh "can you imagine?! Gold, red, white, and green?" He chuckles and brings me closer and kisses my lips one last time "sounds beautiful love." I smile and we both go to sleep.

The next day I met up with Remus, Sirius, Regulus, and Marlene in the library. "So I heard from a certain person that you are getting married soon?" I snap my head up to Regulus. "Yes, what about it little brother?" I call them all my brothers and sister.Their parents are actually very nice people. We all met on the first day on school, well I met Reggie when we went to to blacks Yule during first year.  "Why?" I sigh "because my parents, they are sick... I didn't want you guys to find out like this." My voice cracks. I heard heels click on the floor "Ms. Potter may I see you for a moment?" I nod walking away from my group, what I didn't know is that my friends all followed us.

When we walk into her office Lucius was there with his father. "Come on kids! I can't ever get a moment to talk to just one of all the marauders are there." I snort walking over to sit beside my fiancé. "What's wrong Minnie?" She gives me a small smile "ms. Potter we've talked about calling me that." I shrug and look back at my marauders "but have we ever listened?" Her smile grows bigger "I'm here to tell you about your parents Jamie.." I pay close attention now more than ever. "Their health has improved, it seems by the good grace of God that they are going to be able to come home with in the next few weeks." I look over to my fiancé with a smile only for his to have a worried look. "What's wrong?" Then he smiles "looks like we are going to have a Christmas wedding after all!" I giggle and kiss his cheek.