Fights and stuffed animals

I watch my husband with a bored expression with my head in my hand as I watch my husband and his honorary brother argue. I really don't know what they were fighting over, probably something stupid. Marlene, Remus, Regulus and Peter walk in and sit beside me. Sirius then yells out "I hate you!" Making us pay attention, because he would never say that to James. My husband yells back "we'll I hate you too!" The group looks to me "what is happening?" I shrug "they've been fighting for a few minutes now. I just came down with Harry and put him in his play pin." The four of us look over at my baby staring at his father and godfather. We realized that Sirius didn't say anything back, we sat in silence. Sirius then burst out in tears "you what?!" He starts sobbing into his hands.

James wraps his arms around Sirius. "I'm sorry Padfoot I didn't mean it! You know I could never hate you." I just stare at them until my husband replies "we can both agree on it now?" Sirius sniffles and nods wrapping James in an embrace. "Always man" I arch my eyebrow "what are we agreeing on?" I ask Moony he just shrugs"I don't even want to ask" he says making me laugh "I love you Padfoot!" My husband then starts to cry. Regulus puts his head in his hands "I love you too prongs." Sirius replies sobbing, I turn and check on Harry. He was giggling at the two grown man babies. "You thinks it's funny Bambi?" James says as he walks over to Harry picking him up and kissing him on the head taking him in the living room with Padfoot.

Marlene looks at us "what just happened?" I shrug and take the food out of the oven. A few seconds later I heard a loud commotion in the living room, curious I go see what it is. Everyone was sitting on the couch besides James and Sirius as they watch Harry. Harry was sitting around three of his stuff animals. It was a black dog, a stag, and a wolf. I put my hands on my hips looking at them as they encourage Harry to pick one.

I watch them trying to have this contest, I sit down on the rug behind Harry, Sirius tells him holding up the black dog "Harry come and play with this one, show us who you love the most!" I giggle watching them making Harry look back at me. He smiles at me and crawls over to me. I pick him up and kiss him on the head. He giggles and wraps his little chubby arms around my neck. I kiss his little head again and look back to the grown men on the floor "looks like that answers your question boys." I look back to my son "are you hungry Harry? I got some yummy food ready?" He leans back in my arms and giggles clapping his hands together.