🐍💛A SlytherPuffs Healing💚🦡

Hufflepuff heartbreak pt 2

"Can I come in?" Teddy asks I open the door wider for him to come in. He's quiet.. he's never this quiet. "Are you ok Teddy?" He looks at me with a very worried look while he sits on the bed. "Are we okay Blakey? You haven't been talking to me as much and you've been hanging out with scorpius. I miss you B." I give him a small smile and walk over and hug him. "Of course we are! Scorp just needed some help with something and a friend to talk to." He nods and hugs me tighter. "Can we cuddle and watch movies? Your the only person I know that has a dorm by themselves here."

"Your always welcome here teddy. Don't forget the reason.... My furry problem." That's how we bonded he saw the signs of me being a werewolf and told me about his father. "Forget people who don't love you for who you are. I love you for you. I'm happy that you will never leave me. Your the bestest friend, sister, and soulmate I could've ever asked for." I give him a small smile as I pop in "Alice in Wonderland"  we both eventually fell asleep.

In the early morning I saw teddy looking in my song book. I never minded it until now because there's more than just my thoughts in it. "What is this? Are..are..you feeling these things toward me?" I shake my head no and take back my song book. "It's not my words I just wrote them and put them in song form. The words are a friends words. I can't tell you more than that I'm sorry I sworn to secrecy." Gosh if he would've found my journal it would of had been bad. He nods his head understanding. His phone dings with a text message. "It's from victorie she's looking for me." He grabs his phone charger and walks toward the door. "Find me later today ok? I love you B!" I give him a small smile again. "I love you too T!"

Later that day I ran down to the music room to meet scorpius. I walked through the door looking at my song book. "Hey! I finished the song! And I got a to-..." I stopped and looked up Scorpius was there along with Teddy, Victorie, Fred, James, Albus, Louis, Lily, and Dominique. I turn and look at the white haired Slytherin. "Umm.. what are you guys doing here?" Scorp looked like he wanted to ground to swallow him up. "We wanted to see we you guys have been working on. James heard you two a few days ago playing the piano." Albus says with a smile. I look to Scorp and back to them "we aren't done yet... I still have to pick out the music and -" Lily asks with a big smile "can we watch I always wanted to see someone work on music." I sigh and take scorps hand in mine and squeeze it. "It's up to you scorp. It's your song." He nods his head saying he's okay with it, but only looking at me. "It's your song too.." I shake my head "not as much as it is yours." Then I whisper "think about it this way. We don't have perform it in front of a lot people. He's here why not do it here. You can start to move on." He nods "let's do it."

I look back to them "give me a little while to find a tune." They nod their heads. I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't see Atlas come in. "Damn sweets didn't even notice your best friend come in rude!" My head snaps up  and I look to her with a smile. "Excuse you! I'm the best friend." She snorts "yeah I know.. unfortunately I have to share you with her." Teddy rolls his eyes as they both make me giggle.

"I finished it...want to practice it before you sing it?" He nods his head I stand up from behind the piano. Looking at my watch I say "Ok here the game plan you all have a few more hours till you have to be back here from hogsmead. It will give us perfect time to practice! Leave." I say pointing to the door. They grumble walking out James meets my eyes with a smile and a wink. I blush, Atlas stays seated she smirks while they all walk out. "Look at you! My girl is back." I shrug I guess helping scorp write the song.. it's helped me, made me focus on something else." She nods saying she's going to get us all food from the kitchen.

A few hours went by and we picked out the perfect tunes and tones for the song. "Are you ready to sing it in front of Albus? He nods and thanks me. They come back with Minnie, Harry, and Draco? I give teddy a questionable look getting up to stand in front of him  "they were here at the school and saw us and wanted to know what we were up to. They followed us here, I'm sorry" I snort "I can't wait to hear your voice babe!" I blush and smile towards James as Teddy hits the back of his head. I look over to scorpius. "Are you ready?" I ask walking towards him "look at me the whole time. It's a deut.. i won't let you fall." He smiles to me "thanks Blakely."

I put the recorder down and get the mics set up. Scorp walks up behind one of them. He looks to his father. Draco wears a huge smile for his son. I walk behind the mic and tap play on the player.

Scorp:

It's a cold night in my bed in the heat of the summer
I've been waitin' patiently for a beautiful lover
He's not a cheater, a believer
He's a warm, warm-blooded achiever
It's a lonely night in my bed in the heat of the summer, oh
It's so hard when you're with someone
Your heart breaks and it ain't no fun
But I gotta take that risk tonight

Scorp an (I)

I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready
For someone to love me (For someone to love me)
I'm ready (I'm ready), I'm ready (I'm ready)
For someone to love me, for someone to love me

Me:
Oh, yeah
It's a hot night in my head in the chill of the winter
No, I've been lookin' hard for a lover disguised as a wizard
No, not a cheater, a redeemer
He's a cold, cold-blooded defeater
It's a hot night in my head in the chill of the winter, no

Scorp an I:

It's so hard when you're with someone
Your heart breaks and it ain't no fun
But I gotta take that risk tonight

(Scorp) and I
I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready
For someone to love me (For someone to love me)
I'm ready (I'm ready), I'm ready (I'm ready)
For someone to love me, for someone to love me, yeah

Scorp:
Oh, oh
It's a cold night in my bed in the heat of the summer

Me:

No, I've been lookin' hard for a lover disguised as a wizard

Scorp and I:
I'm ready (I'm ready), I'm ready (I'm ready)
For someone to love me (For someone to love me)
I'm ready (I'm ready), I'm ready (I'm ready)
For someone to love me, for someone to love me

I close my eyes and turn back towards scorp he walks up to me to wrapping me in a hug crying. Everyone claps for us. I smile and rub his back. "You did it scorp." He backs up and looks to me. "Thank you blakely... without this or you  I wouldn't of had started healing." I wink to him "me either.. If it wasn't for you I would've never saw someone who was interested in me the whole time. I've just been too blind to see it." I look towards James with a smile.

There's a knock on the door and we all turn to see Lorcan Scamander standing there with a blush "that was amazing scorpius! Sorry I was walking by when I heard it." He smiles to him "would you like to hangout with us?" He smiles and nods at scorp. Scorp then turns back to me. "Looks like I'll be moving on too."