MY HAIR! 🐉

The next morning I was awoken up by movement down stairs. I get up and ready myself for the day. I shower and wash my hair. I step out of the shower only to get met with blue hair. I can't help but laugh. In school I was a Hufflepuff.  How about that two Gryffindors had a Hufflepuff. I know who did this. Just wait till he gets down stairs. I turned his shampoo green. I simply Can't wait.

I walk out my bedroom and down the stairs "oh my gosh." I hear Harry  laughing it up. "Yeah yeah. Just wait till he comes downstairs." His eyes get big. "What did you do tae." I grin "you'll see."
He shakes his head and finishes cooking.
"TATUM!!" Harry looks back at me laughing. "And there it's is." I hear George stomp down the stairs, I turn back to him to a innocent smile . "How could you even know I was going to do the hair thing." I shrug " I didn't. I just did yours just in case. I gotta always be prepared when it comes to you." I say pointing at him. "You gave me Slytherin hair T!" I laugh "you gave me raven claw!" He huffs "Slytherin is worse!"Harry cleared his throat.

"Excuse me! We have kids that are in Slytherin." Harry says behind me. I grin he says "yeah yeah." And walks back up the stairs. Harry says to me " you know that's not going to come out for a few days right?" I wink to him. " I'll make the best of it." He shakes his head with a smile "While we are on the subject of Weasley. I saw you taking all night to a certain Weasley hmm." I blush. "Shut up potter." He laughs. "Come on Black. I want to go relax by the pool before the kids come down ,and your coming with me sis." I nod my head "alright let's go change."

We  change and walk outside to the patio side where the pool is. "So Harry, How is life, with all these kids I bet you stay busy oh chosen one." I say as we sit in the lounge chairs. He replies "it's great I can't complain! I have a wonderful life, a beautiful wife, amazing kids, a great family." He winks at me as he says that last part. I smile "I'm just happy your back T, I needed my sister." "Can I tell you a secret Harry?" He nods his head
"I got a job at Hogwarts." "WHAT! T! That's amazing what subject?" I smile "you already know it. Astronomy" he laughs "of course." The door opens to the patio we look up to see Hermione, Ron, and Ginny.

"Good morning you guys! Oou fruit! Thanks Gin!" I take a strawberry. Ron and Hermione lay in one chair together and Ginny lays in the chair with Harry. After a little while of catching up and a little comfortable silence I say. "Gosh don't I feel like the fifth wheel with all the love showing between you four." They laugh at what I said and tell me I'm not a fifth wheel. "Speaking of wheels... T, heard you were talking to my brother last night." I snap my head towards Harry "you told them!?" He finds the sky so Interesting at that moment. " do you still like my brother T?" I look towards Ginny. ""Yeah. I do. It's like he got extra sexy and more attractive than he was before! Gosh what I would give to make out and be his girl- sorry... I guess I still have my crush from back in school." I hear a laugh behind me, I freeze and look into my corner eye. I see green hair, but then I spot red My eyes widen, I look to ginny. " did you know he was here?" She shakes her head no. " Go on I want to hear more. On how like I said last night how a beautiful woman finds me attractive." I think I just died of embarrassment.

Luckily the kids came out not a second later. Everyone started getting into the pool I was not far behind. I stood up to take off my bathing suit cover up. I could feel his eyes on me. I turn back around and sure enough I was right. I slide it off slowly, wink at him, and dive in. "Aunt T!" I turn around to James after coming up out of the water swimming towards me.  "Yes Jamie!" He grins. "Can you help me pull a prank on dad." I grin at him "of course I can"  he smiles at and and we high five.  I hear a faint call for James from Lily behind me.  "Uh hey uncle Charlie  I'm going to go Lily now." 

"Strip tease T, Should know better not to tease a man with that body you got." I grin still not turning around to face him yet. "well it's not much with my fat and curves, But glad I could make you blush."
(I'm not fat shaming I too have fat and curves.) I smile to him. He backs me up against the wall of the pool. "What do you mean your body isn't much? Tatum you have the most beautiful body I've ever seen! And for the tease your going to regret that later." He says with dark eyes and a wink. " oh by the way loving the green and blue hair guys!" He says loudly laughing to me and George.

George looks at me with a sarcastic smile as he throws his kid in the air. "Umm Tatum?" I turn around to see a teenaged boy with blue hair " hi teddy! How have you been?" He smiles to me. "I've been good. Can we talk?"

"Of course we can sweets." Wanna go to a more private place?" He nods his head yes. We get out the pool and go to the far side of the patio "what's up teddy? He starting to be shying about it. "Don't be shy you can tell me." "Would you consider.. Um... being my sister. I know my dad raised you and I always wanted a sister..." He looks to me with hopeful eyes and a nervous smile. 

"Teddy I would love to have the honor of being your big sister.I always considered you my little brother along with Harry." He hugs me with the biggest smile.

"Do you want sit here and talk a little while or do you want to go back to your friends." He thinks about it for a moment " I want to stay here and talk. I...um have a question or I need some advice really." I give him a knowing look "Is it about a certain blonde Weasley?" He freezes and looks at me. "Is it that obvious?" I giggle. And reply " No sweets, I just knew! I see the way you look at her and she looks at you."  I Look out at the pool to see our friends and family and smile "Like the way you look at Charlie?" Snap my head back to him from looking at the pool. "Shhhh" putting a finger to my lips. "Don't let anyone know" he laughs and says okay.

We stayed talking for who knows how long. We didn't stop until Harry came up to us. "What are we talking about maybe a blonde Wesley Veela?" He smirks towards teddy.  Teddy looks at me "You said it wasn't obvious!"  Me and Harry smile and look at each other. "It's not. Call it marauder sense." He gives me a confused look "Marauder sense?" He said confusingly. "Well we're are the children of the marauders am I right? We are our own family Never forget that." They both wrap me up in big bear hugs.

Later that night after dinner and everyone had gone to sleep. I walked back out to the pool and lounged in a floater. Laying in the dark looking at the stars. It's so peaceful. I hear the water making noises But I don't move. "So beautiful, about that teasing" I pick my head up and look to my right I see a certain Weasley in a floater too I give a smirk. " what exactly do you have planned? A punishment of sorts." I say sarcastically. I hear the water move again. My raft moves towards him. I watch him with my eyes. "You better believe it black." I send a sexy smile to him. "We'll bring it Weasley, I don't have all day you know. I'm ready to take my punishment daddy ." I laugh, I didn't realize He stopped just watching me like if he was frozen. "What did you just say?" I freeze "I'm sorry it was a joke I mean-" next thing I knew he grabbed me and his lips met mine.

Continuing onto the next page, but be warned smut warning! you are welcome to jump  ahead to part three to Is that a hickey?!