Daddy whats porn?

"Mummy what's porn?" I stop cutting the cucumbers and look at my daughter. I'm stumped "I uh.. I don't know sweetie. Why don't you go ask daddy?" She nods running away. I hear my best friend laugh "like you don't know what this is. We used to make fun of it all the time drinking icees and eating Doritos." I giggle at him "yeah, but she doesn't have to know that. Besides the marauders are in there.  They can embarrass Harry around his new little girlfriend."

Stephen rolls his eyes "you just don't like her." I shrug "I'll support my babies, but you are the only person who will ever know my truest feelings outside of my family." He smirks kissing my cheek stealing a cucumber "better be, we've been friends since diapers."

I hear my daughter ask the question from the living room and all chatter is stopped. I hear Marlene ask "yeah potter what is porn?" I try to cover my giggle and Stephen and I look around the corner to see a choking James. Sirius pounds his back to help him. "Arms up as my mother always used to say!"  Stephen snorts at my statement knowing my mother did indeed always say that. My husband then looks to my daughter to me and then to Harry. "Why don't you ask mummy?" Kaede tilts her head "but mummy said to ask you?" Sirius then bust out laughing. "Um..uhh..sweetheart that's grown up thing. How about I explain it to you when your older..way older.." kaede nods her head and goes to play dolls in her room, taking Stephen's kid with her.

James gives me a look and I just grin going back to my veggies. "I love you!" Stephen laughs. James walks into the kitchen and looks straight at me. Walking over he wraps his arms around me and bends down to my ear. "I'm going to get you for that later." I smirk "are you? Well I best be prepared then." He smirks into my neck bitting and sucking on it walking out of the kitchen.

Later at dinner we were all sitting down eating when I saw my baby girl staring at me. "Mummy what's that on your neck?" I snap my eyes to James who has a grin on his face. I get up and walk to the bathroom and see a huge dark purple hickey on my neck "JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER!"  He laughs "I told you I would get you back."  I roll my eyes at him and sit across from my daughter once more. "It's just a bruise sweet heart."  I can see the wheels working in her head "like a bo bo?" I nod my head eating my salad. I swallow and say "yes honey just like that." James squeezes my thigh and I kick his shin with a grin.

After dinner we all sat around getting to know Cho. I felt something off about her from the beginning. After everyone left Marlene text me the same thing I was thinking. I wasn't going to say anything yet. But a few weeks later my suspicions were true. She was just using my son for the fame and was dating Cedric diggory. When both boys found out, they ended up dumping her and moving on.