The Twins

The seekers valentines part 2

(Not edited)

Today was the day we finally got to pick up the boys from the orphanage. As I signed the paper the woman was talking to me. "Now there's a reason that why they never stay at one home.."I tilt my head looking at the boys staring at me "they were bad kids before I whipped them into shape."  I turn giving her a look as she smirks "did you now?" She nods as Draco looks at me "thank you so much for telling me, I'll make sure the minister of magic knows what your doing here." She smirks "thank you" I nod "your welcome..." Draco had made the motion for them to follow them and it broke my heart to see them run out of the place like they did. "Have a great day Mrs. Jones, we will be seeing you soon." She nods as I walk out to the car.

I sit in the front seat taking a few breaths to calm myself before I turned back to the kids. When I turn to them they were in tears "please don't hurt us!" My heart breaks "we won't hurt you love..why would you think that?" They look back at the orphanage "if we are bad she beats us, we will be on our best behavior we promise!" I wipe the tear from my eyes "we don't want you to be on your best behavior, we want you to be happy and feel free in our home. I have a story to tell you when your ready, but for now how about if we introduce you to your new siblings, aunts, uncles, and grandparents? How does that sound? A new family?" They smile and nod and sit in the back of the car as they listen to the music.

When we arrived home, we all got out of the car. "This is a big house!" One of them says "is this our new home?" They look at Draco and I "Yes Hunter, Hayden this is your new home. Welcome to Potter Manor." They gasp and turn to us "wait your Holly Potter! Oh my gosh Hayden, Holly Potter is our new mother!" I smile and crouch down opening my arms, they run over and hug me. "I am and it's so good to meet you both, I'm sure Draco has already introduced himself, now we can.." I hear a distant "mom!" We all turn to our five children run up to us. "They are the cutest!" Lily exclaims "and they have red hair! They blend right in with the family..heck grandma might take them!" James tells us

I giggle looking down at the boys who were now hugging my legs. "Nah we would never give them up! They are stuck with us!" The boys giggle as Lily says that. "Hayden and Hunter these are your new siblings. Teddy is the oldest and then you have James, Regulus, Scorpius, and Lily." I tell the two kids as I point them out. My older ones look at them with an excited smile. "Welcome to the family! Do you guys want some food?" They nod and giggle running away with them.

"They are going to fit right in aren't they." I laugh and go to pick up one of the trunks. Draco gets it before I do. "I can help.." he shakes his head "I know, but I wanna do it. Besides from your view you can see me flex my buff arms as you call them to Hermione. I believe you like it every time I lift something because and I quote "girl his fore arms and just ugh and when he flexed his musc-" I smile giggling taking the kids bears in my arms while putting one of Hermione's minister of magic stickers I found on the back seat and sticking it on his mouth. "Might wanna close that mouth before you don't get anything else." He immediately stops and goes to talk again quickly realizing that he still had the sticker on his mouth. He looks down at it and back to me. I smirk and tap the sticker "I think it's a good look on you my love, I think we should try it." He scowls and I laugh taking off the sticker "ow!" He puts his arms up to his lip, I push his arms down checking out his face and kiss his lips. Sticking the sticker on his forehead I walk away. I hear him grumble taking off the sticker.

Walking inside we looked around and everything looked great. The boys were playing with the other kids "can't believe you have two more kids now!" Ron comes up to me drinking his beer. "I know, are you and Mione having anymore?" His eyes grow big and shakes his head "absolutely not" Draco walks up the stairs with Blaise. They stop in the middle as Draco tells him something. He comes back down taking the stuffed bears from me. "You gotta tell me what you did to him later. He looks so aggravated." I giggle and nod as he runs back up the stairs.

"Hugo's birthday is tomorrow, what are you guys doing for it?" Ron shrugs taking another swig. "Don't really know, but I do know is you two and the kids are to be at the house tomorrow for three." I nod accepting the drink from Dobby. "Thank you Dobby." He bows and zaps away. "Still can't believe you saved Dobby and Kreacher." I smile "they are family too you know." I hear a booming voice as the door slams open almost hitting me.

"I'm here! Now where are my nephews and niece!" Dudley closes the door behind him with a unfamiliar woman, looking around and smiling at me. "There's my sister!" He walks over and hugs me "and Ronald" Ron scowls and shakes his hand "Dudley it's Ron we always go over this." Dudley smirks "I know.. oh! This is my girlfriend Claire, Claire this is my sister Holly and her friend Ronald." I snort "where's your husband?" I point at the stairs as Draco comes down with Blaise. "Where's Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon?" Dudley shrugs "I think they are already here to be honest." Draco comes over and wraps his arms around me standing behind my back. He shakes Dudley's hand as they talk, I look off to the far side and see Hayden sitting down alone.

I leave Draco's arms and walk over to him "what's wrong love?" I sit beside him on the outside couch. "Is it okay if I call you mommy?" I nod "of course sweetie!" He sighs "mommy I'm just nervous.. there's a lot of people here and what if they don't like me?" He looks down at his hands. I tip his head up with my fingers putting my hand on his "it doesn't matter if they like you or not, it only matters what you think of yourself and no one can judge you but the Lord."

Hunter comes over and sits beside me along with Hermione "can you tell us the story mommy? The one your we're gonna tell us?" I nod sitting back on the couch talking with them telling them about how Dumbledore manipulated people and put spells on them along with the Dursley's. How I was beaten and starved, how it took me a while to fall in love with their father when the spells were off. It wasn't long until I had went to gringotts and we finally got everything togetherSx. Well putting it into terms that wouldn't scare them. "They still feel bad until this very day, but I tell them that it's ok because that wasn't the really them." They nod kissing me on my cheeks. I feel a presence behind me, I look up and see that it was Draco. "Hi honey!" He smiles kissing my lips "hi Beauty, I love you." I hold his hand in mine and squeeze it "I love you too Dragon."

As the kids ran off, Draco was called away he gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked off. "Hermione we need to talk.." she gets serious "what's up?" I sigh and prepare myself to not cry "when we picked up the boys the woman boasted about how she whipped them into shape... they asked us not to hurt them. Hermione I want her investigated." She nods texting someone. "Already on it!"

I look around the yard and see my family, the Malfoy's, the Weasleys, the Dursley's, the longbottoms, the scammanders. With my big family I wouldn't have it any other way.

When everyone left, Draco and I had cleaned up everything before heading to bed. When we walked in our children were all asleep on the couches. I take out my phone and took a picture. I smile up to Draco and see that he had tears in his eyes. "Are you crying dragon?" He sniffs and kisses me. "I'm just so blessed to have you guys as my family. I love you my beautiful wife forever and always." I kiss his lips "I love you too my handsome husband forever and always."