Done! Love doing business with you sis!

I was running around trying to catch my little brother Lyall John Lupin. He had some how found my vibrator that was in my room. My boyfriend Harry is no help at all just laughing at me. The door opens and I freeze then relax seeing that it was my brother Teddy walks in with a girl?

He watched what was happening and questioned "what is happening? Why does he have that!?" I give him a aggravated glare. "How would I know, he's not even tall enough to reach the drawer!" I say to him as he catches LJ, I sigh in relief "thank you..hi...who is this?" He rubs the back of his neck "this is my girlfriend" my eyebrow arches "really?" Teddy then notices that Harry was there "does uncle Prongs or dad know that he's here? Alone with you? And that our little sibling is running around with your sex toy?" I tell him to shhh as his girlfriend and Harry laugh "no and they won't find out if neither of us say anything." He nods taking his girlfriends hand and pulling her upstairs with him "done, love doing business with you sis!" I wave him off and walk to my room that was across from his putting the vibrator back into the drawer.

"Well that was fun..what's next?" Harry asks as he wiggles his eyebrows up and down and kisses me. "Sissy I'm hungry!" I smirk "that's what's next." Harry groans as I get up and go to the kitchen to find LJ something to eat. "I don't want the orange stuff though! Can I have a steak?" I look at him confused "I'm sorry, but I don't know how to cook steaks little brother." He starts to cry "no one wants to cook me a steak!" I look to Harry, but he seems no help. "Maybe when mom and dad come home they can cook you a steak. Here I'll text dad now.

Daddy: LJ is asking for a steak. Could you and mom pick some up on the way home?" He he replies that he could. I look back at LJ "see done! Dad is bringing you a steak home" He cheers in excitement.

It was about two hours later when we finally gotten to go to sleep. "Now sense he's down for the night, how about you and I go upstairs." I smile taking his hand in mine. We payed in my bed watching our shows, making out, and eventually falling asleep.

The next day dad sat around with us asking what we did. Teddy and I look to each other. "I found a toy in sissy's room! And played with it, until sissy ran around the house for me to give her back the toy. I don't know why, and then I met a friend of Teddy's, and Harry played with me too!" Dad narrows his eyes at us. "There was no adult stuff played last night was there?" We shake our head no. "Alright next time just ask us or tell us, you don't have to sneak them over and Teddy I want to meet this new friend." We nod getting up walking out of the dining room. "Daddy sissy has weird toys, what do you mean?" I stop and run back to the kitchen grabbing my little brother. "He's just never seen this type of toy before dad, it's no biggie." He arches his brow, "yeah it went buzz buzz!" My dads eyes widen and he looks at me as I freeze. "Honey, maybe we need to talk?" My mom says. I nod taking my baby brother upstairs.

Later that night the potters and black floo in from the fire place for dinner. After dinner I sat on the couch cuddling with Harry. LJ told dad about what happened last night, then he told dad about the toy...I think I about gave dad a heart attack." Someone clears their throat behind us. "I think you about did.." I suck in a breath and look at my dad. "Hi daddy.." my parents, uncles, and aunts sit in the living room with us. I look over and Teddy is asleep in the chair. "I just have one question...you two, if you are doing stuff..are being careful right?" Harry clears his throat "uncle Moony, we haven't done anything of the sort. We are both still virgins. I wouldn't pressure her into anything...the toy was a gag gift from the twins." My dad looks relieved, then looks to me "is that true?"

"Yes daddy it's true. I told him I wanted to wait until marriage. Like the Good Lord tells us to do and Harry agrees." I smile up to Harry and he smiles down to me. "We actually have to talk to you both about something."'as you know this is our last year at Hogwarts, we were wondering if y'all would consider accepting that we want to live with each other." Prongs and moony look at each other. "That's wonderful news! Of course we would support you two!" Lily says making our dads look over to her. She gives them a look making the accept it. "I'm so happy for you both!" My mom says hugging dad to her. "Thank you guys!" Harry smiles as we continue to talk to our family throughout the night.