Southern belle prt 1

"How's my Southern Belle?" I smile hearing a familiar voice behind me and a light pressure of lips on my cheek. I turn and look at Charlie holding a little handsome boy. "TEDDY!!" I exclaim as his wiggles out of Charlie's hold and comes to me and wraps me in a big hug. "Aunt EMMY I missed you so much!!" I giggle and hold him a little tighter to me. Someone walks up beside Charlie. "He's been talking about coming to see you and the new horse and baby cow your brought." I look towards Teddy with a smile. "Instead of just seeing him..do you maybe wanna go ride Koda?" His eyes go so big  had the biggest smile on his face.  I look towards Harry he seems happy to see him happy. I turn back to teddy. "Well let me go put something more appropriate on to go riding in and I'll take you..how about that?"

I go upstairs to change out of my clothes thinking how I got so lucky to have these people. Somehow I believe God sent him to me because he was in America for a vacation and just happen to come to the Big Easy for Mardi Gras with his brothers Bill, George, and Fred. I'm from Louisiana, and we kept in contact and then he offered to fly me out to England and I took it. And I loved it! And while we were here he explained to me that I was his soulmate and how very few find one. Yeah he explained wizards to me too! Blew my mind I've been here for about a year now. We just have my animals over here. Along with my other stuff, believe me I miss my family so much, but they call me every night and travel out here at least three times a year.

I see ranger my Australian cattle dog, on mine and Charlie's bed. I quickly change out of my pjs and put on my beautiful brown cowgirl boots.
"Come on Ranger! Let's go sattle up  koda!!" He barks happily and jumps off the bed running down the stairs. As I get to the bottom of the stairs I see Charlie, Harry, Draco, the weasleys, and lupin-blacks.

"Hi everyone! Sorry I look a little bit of a mess. I wasn't expecting company so early." I giggle nervously." Molly waves me off. "Emerson Rae! You are beautiful darling. I believe someone has been waiting patiently for you."Pointing to Teddy who is looking at me. "Let's go teddy bear! I believe koda is due for a ride." He gets up grabs my hand and drags me out to my beautiful black Mare. I hear Harry and Ron talking behind us. I turn and see some of them are making their way outside. I'm happy I made extra food. I walk to my box where I have koda and petal my calf's food for now. I grab some hay and treats out of it. I walk back to teddy "okay Teddy.. you want to feed koda?" I hear galopping in the distance knowing koda heard that box close. I smile to myself. He nods his head so fast I thought he was going to get whip lash.

I hear the galloping of his hoofs Getting closer. "Whoa boy!" He slows down trotting to us. "Come on teddy stand up on the fence and I'm going to get Harry to hold you up." Harry comes up and picks Teddy up. Teddy puts  his feet on the fence and feeds koda. I make my way inside the pin with Kodas saddle and put it on him. When I was done I saw him looking at me. "Wanna go for a ride buddy!" He neighs and nods his big head. Teddy laughs and claps his hand. Koda looks at teddy and back at me. I can tell he already likes teddy. "Alright Harry when I get up here I need you to hand Teddy to me." I say as I walk koda a little way and put my foot in the stirrup. And climb on top of koda. "Alright Teddy your turn!" Harry hands him up to me and I take him in my arms and place him on the saddle.

We start trotting around the field, we are a little distance away from the house. "Teddy how are you liking your ride?" He looks to me with the biggest smile. "I'm loving aunt em! I- aunt em what's that?" I look to see where he's pointing to see a kid in the field. "Hold on teddy bear okay. Imma take you back to Harry" he nods and hold on to the handle of the saddle.  "Hey bud did you have fun? What's wrong?" He takes Teddy from me. "He saw something In the field. Imma go check it out. Don't worry until I check it out okay. It could be just a person walking through." He nods and stands by the fence telling Teddy to go to uncle Ron to get something to drink.