Are you sure you don't want all of this ?

Female Harry's x Theodore Nott
Draco x Blaise

"Wakkkeeeee uuupppp!" Draco yells jumping on top of my bed. I groan and put my pillow over my head. He jumps harder making me fall off the bed. I mean mug him looking at him, stupid has a smile on his face. "What do you want Dragon!" He stops jumping "you'll be happy to know that your fiancé is downstairs." I get up and speed change my clothes and getting myself ready for the day. Draco shakes his head "bitch you is lazy!" i shrug my shoulders walking out. We race down the stairs of potter manor. "There's our beautiful kids!" I smile to my dad "hi daddy!" I walk over and give him a hug as he wraps me in his arms. "Hi darling" 

"We wanted to discuss your wedding today..if that's okay!" Remus asks "of course!"  He sighs laying stuff out as we talk for the next hour and a half. We were finally done for the day. "Kids go do something fun while we sit and talk." We nod and walk away. "Do you remember in Hogwarts when people didn't know we were brother and sister and they said you and Draco would be such a cute couple!" Draco snorts "yeah I do!" I look at Draco he smirks walking to the kitchen running his hands down his sides "are your sure you don't want all of this? I mean we can bring back the old family traditions!" Theo, Blaise, and I laugh at Draco's joke. "I'm good brother " he chuckles walking through the kitchen doors.

"I'm ready to be married to you!" Theo says kissing my cheek "just a few more weeks and then I become Mrs. Theodore nott" he sighs happily "a beautiful ring to my ear if I must say so myself" I giggle and kiss his cheek. "Mine too."