Chapter 6

I woke up to my alarm clock. I set it at about five so I could shower and get ready for the day. I turned off the clock and grabbed the fresh pair of clothes I would be using for today. I took out a Demon Slayer shirt with Tanjiro and Nezuko on it, black pants, and other plain stuff like socks and underwear.

    I loved wearing fluffy socks so I got white fluffy socks. I walked over to the restroom and then noticed EJ still asleep on the couch. I walk slowly and carefully so I don’t wake him up. I make it to the restroom and shut the door. I turned on the fan and started the shower.

            ---------------Time Skip---------------

    I stepped out of the and dried off. I put on the clothes I picked out and grabbed my hair dryer. I stopped because I was afraid that Jack would wake up because of this being too loud. I put away the hair dryer and grab another towel from under the sink.

    I start to dry my hair and make sure that I make it very fluffy. Again, I love it when my hair is fluffy so I mess with it a ton. When I feel it is done being dried, I put away my towel and take my dirty clothes out. I walk to my room and see that Jack is gone. It was only five-thirty four in the morning. Did I wake him up?

    I put my clothes in the dirty laundry hamper I had and head back to the bathroom. I grab my fluffy socks and put them on. I walked back and forth, grabbing things like my black hard rock cafe sweater and my purse because I was going to be heading out to grab something to eat for breakfast. 

    I exit my apartment and head down the stairs. I walked out the building and got to my bike, unlocking the lock on it. I get onto it and start to ride to the nearest Mcdonalds for an egg mcmuffin. I didn’t know what else to eat so I chose that. I ride through the city and finally reach the restaurant.

    Not going to lie, I thought it would have closed down by now because of Chick-fil-a being so popular. I parked my bike outside and locked it to a bar. I head inside and luckily there aren't many people. Just a grumpy looking man, a woman with two small kids, and a few random people with suits on. They must work at an office.

    I walk up to the cashier and order two mcmuffins and orange juice. I take out my credit card and pay for the food. I walk away and sit down at a table to the right of the cashier and look out the window while I wait. After a little while, It’s ready and I get a bag to carry it back to my apartment to eat. I didn’t want to be outside after everything and didn’t feel safe.

    I put the food in the basket of my bike and unlocked it. I start riding back and see a few people on the streets. Everyone must be waking up and starting heading to work. I was off on the weekends so I could relax. I made it back and parked my bike back into place. This would be a boring day if my friends weren’t coming.

    I walk back into the building after locking the bike in the iron thingy. I don’t remember what it is called. I went up the stairs and unlocked my room. Jack was in my view and he was pacing around until he saw me. He jumped at me and gripped my shoulders. 

    "WHERE WERE YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WENT TO THE POLICE STATION!” I stared at him. Did he really think I would do that? He threatened me and I was scared out of my mind. What kind of idiot would do that if their life was at stake.

    “Keep your voice down. There are people that live here and I was just grabbing breakfast,” I said. “And where were you? I woke up at five and when I came out of the shower you were gone.” He seemed to look like he was about to say something but stopped.

    “That's none of your business,” He hissed at me. I gave him a sour look.

    “Yeah, like how it's none of your business to be asking where I go,” I hissed back at him. I walk past him and set down my food. “My friends will be here at ten-thirty so I suggest you find a place to go so when they get here they won’t see you.” He nodded and walked around. Trying to find where he was going to be.