Epilog

No One's Point Of View

    One year. To be exact, three days, five months, and one year. That was how long ago that battle was. Jack fell into a depression and Slenderman offered to erase te memories. Jack has told him things would be better off if he remembered. Nevertheless, he continued working. He hunted more than usual though. He was distant from everyone and didn't talk much.. The other proxies were back to normal.

    Zalgo and Slenderman had their treaty and no proxy would break any of the regulations and terms they set. Kit was erased and never to be seen again. The proxies had reached their agreements to the treaty and were even able to communicate and hang out with them. Liu and Jeff were reunited and happy once again, Masky and Hoodie were back to normal and Toby was extra happy about that, Stripes and Lazari were able to see each other often and go to Zalgo’s world, and Jane and Mary were living a normal life together.

    Several days after the events of Tori being attacked, her body was missing.  The proxies were going to make an attempt to revive her but it seemed it would be impossible. No one could find the body after searching. No proper burial, and seeming no remembrance except from memories.

    That Doesn’t Mean She Isn't Still Out There.

     *THAT'S IT?!?! THAT'S ALL FOR SECONDS! YOU LEFT IT AT A CLIFF HANGER DINGUS! DUMB A$$          B!TCH! YOU CAN'T DO THIS FOX!*

     *Hey Hey, I Know I Left It Like This, But Maybe If This Gets Enough Reads Or Votes I Could Work On A Sequel. Or Maybe Our Dear Tori Will Remain Dead And Jack Will Be Depended Until He Moves On (Maybe Never Going To Move On From His 'Soulmate' But Life Is Life). But Yes, Eventually I Will Work On A Second Book If You All Liked This One.*