Chapter 25

Authors Note: Dreams Are Strange. From Time To Time, Weird Scenes Will Be Played In Your Mind Showing The Dream. Sometimes, We Cannot Control What We Do Unless We Know This Is All A Dream, Causing Us To Lucid Dream. Not Knowing It Is All A Dream, They Cannot Control What They Say Or Do. ALSO IN THIS CHAPTER THERE ARE SOME... THEMES IN THIS BUT NOT ACTUAL S*X!

"E-EJ?" I said, gasping for breath. I was in shock from this. I thought everything was a dream. But then I realized something about all of this. I may be in a dream loop, I hit my head hard and went into a coma after finding the cat, or I was sent back here since it wasn't safe or something. But wouldn't this mean that EJ didn't care about me or that I was just useless to him? I hoped that wasn't the case since, well... I loved him.

"EJ, before you say anything, I'm sorry I was making things harder for you. Heck, I may have failed Slender and caused you to get distracted at your job. It is my fault for anything that happens to me and you so I'm ready to take action." The eyeless creature was silent after I said that. He then walked to me as I knelt down. EJ rubbed himself against me and I felt the rush of happiness releaf. He started to purr and I started to think that maybe I hit my head and this whole time everything was a dream.

"EJ, if it is you... please show me," I said, giving him scratches behind the ears. I sighed and I knew that if he was just a cat, I would surely feel sad, knowing I fantasized a fake world.

"If you do... I will let you be free to do whatever you want with me. Only five things you can do this so it's fair." I didn't mean to say that. The words just came out of my mouth out of nowhere. EJ still stayed as the cat so I felt relieved at this. I didn't know what he would want to do with me. The worst and the best things in my mind popped up and I knew I got a dirty mind from that.

All of a sudden, I remembered the bracelet and when I saw it on his paw, I knew he was going to need help getting it off. He was gesturing that he wanted it off and all those scenarios played back into my mind. Not going to lie, I was going to be glad if it was something romantic. It sounded wrong but it was what I thought. Slenderman would have wanted me dead if he saw my thoughts. I finally got the bracelet off of EJ and EJ started to turn back to normal.

His mask was next to me so I turned around so that when he finished he could put it back on. I wanted to respect his wishes in not being seen but I already knew what he looked like. Nonetheless, I should still follow what he says. I didn't have much of a choice, especially since he basically owned me. He turned back to normal and put the mask on as I turned around.

"You said, 'Anything', Angel?" He said to me, placing his hands on my hips and pulling me closer from my sitting position. My face turned so red I bet he thought I looked like a cherry.

"I-I mean... j-just... is it going to be bad or hurt me?"

"Now why would I hurt you? It breaks my heart to hear you think I would betray my angel in such a way. I would only like a taste if you don't mind." It took me a second to realize what he meant. He may be a cannibal, but he didn't mean it like that. Taste is another way to say kiss I presume or he was going to do something else.

He slowly lifted his mask, revealing his sharp teeth and wide mouth that was covered with blood from an old victim. I saw his tongue was actually a dark blue-gray instead of the average red color you see in everyone. He opened his mouth and I became fearful about what he would do next until I saw he just licked the side of my face.

"Bro! Gross!" I said to him, whipping my face.

"You don't taste too bad. Just the right amount of sweet and not a trace of sourness. You don't really mean you didn't like it, right? You don't need to lie to me, I can tell how you felt, little fawn." He had all the nicknames that were so strange but cute. Fawns are young deer. They are hunted by animals like the wolf and to be honest, EJ reminds me of them. Fierce, strong, cute, scary, and smart. The name angel came from the glass figure I had but maybe it was him calling me a Saint when he is a demon in a way.