Chapter 19

I am asleep! It's just a dream! Stop being scared, none of this is real! I looked around in my dream, to see I am myself. I am in the forest with the trees taller than before and more lifeless and twisted. There was a path I walked on that didn't seem to have a stop. I can't control myself as I walk aimlessly onto the path.

   My legs are sore somehow and my heart and lungs feel like they're about to explode from the eariness. I was finally able to control some movement so I looked to the forest. There were shadow figures, like demons with glowing red eyes and teeth. I tried to run away and escape this nightmare, but it was no use.
One of the demons came out and grabbed me by my leg. The others started to drag me away as I was kicking and screaming for them to let go. One of the biggest ones had flesh instead of a shadow figure. He had seven red mouths. One on each arm, two on his chest, one on each leg, and one on his face. His eyes glowed red and he had horns on the side of his head.

   His shoulders had spikes in a way and his sinister grin deepend. His clawed hands were raised as he was about to kill me. None of this is real! Stop panicking! I am going to wake up! I have to! His hand was about to slash my stomach until everything was gone. Only me and an empty void of pitch blackness. And then the sound of knocking came. It was light at first until it became hard.

   I slipped out of my dream state and stumbled out of bed. The blankets went everywhere on the floor and made a nest-like form. I go to the door and open it. I see the person was Clockwork.

   "Hey, sorry I didn't get up right away," I apologized to her. "I'm also sorry for last night."

   "No! You're all good, it was actually... pretty fun," She said, smiling. I smiled at her too until I realized I needed to get regular clothes on.

   "I will be right down, I need to get dressed," I tell her. She nods and walks down the stairs to the second floor. I close the door and take out a black shirt with white letters saying, I'm not an angel. It was a shirt I got when my mom gave it to me from a concert of our favorite rock band, Halestorm. I picked out some black leggins and put a pair of deep blue-gray shorts over it.

   I went to the restroom to brush my hair and use the restroom. After I finished, I fluffed my hair and headed downstairs. I came down to see Clock, Toby, Ben, Jeff, Jack, LJ, Jason, Silver, and Sally down there. Thank goodness Jane wasn't there, she would have tried to kill me on the spot.

   "Dude, last night was a blast!" Jeff exclaimed to me. I smiled at him and some of the others nodded.

   "Y-yeah, it was *Tick* s-started o-oone of the greatest-st *Tick* food f-f-fights ever!" Toby said.

   "We haven't had that much fun in a looooong time, trust me," Ben said.

   "No, I was talking about how you destroyed Jane! That was epic! You did me a huge favor!" Jeff said. "That girl has been up my butt for weeks now, trying to kill me!"

   "I mean... you did kill her parents and ruined her life," I said.

   "That doesn't mean she should ruin mine!" Jeff yelled back.

   "Mmm... kind of does?" Jack said in a questioning tone. I walked to the couch and sat down. I started to grab some food and eat while some of the others came down stairs to either start missions or to get some breakfast. The room became silent when Jane walked in. my guess was that she was giving me a death glare behind her feminine mask she had.

   "What's up your butt today Jane," Jeff said, sharpening his knife.

   "What's up with your face? Oh right, it was always ugly," Jane replied.

   "That's not nice," Sally interjected.

   "Sally, it was an observation," Jane told her quickly. Jeff tried to glare but having no eyelids and lips made that impossible to tell what he was trying to do. I rolled my eyes as Masky, Hoodie, Jason, and a little girl with blonde hair and a blue dress left. Her name was Lifeless Lucy and she was around Sallys age. She had cuts and bruises on her but she was still a beautiful young girl.

   I bit into an apple and watched as Jane and Jeff's fight unfolded. Then the thought hit me. I don't think Sally would want to see this. I walked over to her, swallowed my food, and whispered something in her ear. She leaped up excitedly after hearing it.

   "GUYS! LET'S HAVE A TEA PARTY!" Sally squealed in excitement. The others stared at her in fear. No one could say no to her, she was so young and they didn't want Slenderman up their business for not doing it. She ran up the stairs to get ready as the others stared at me.

   "Dude, what have you done?" Ben said.

   "Fix the issue, now Sally won't have to watch you two fight and still have a good eternal childhood," I replied.

   "Come on guys, Sally must be waiting," Lost Silver said in gloom as he got off the couch and everyone headed upstairs. We made it to Sally's room with the flower door. And man, this kid loved pink. Her walls were painted pink, she had tons of stuffed animals, a table with plastic plates and cups, and a medium sized bed. I noticed a bunch of dresses out and got worried now. I wasn't the kind of person to wear dresses, especially in front of people.

   "Can we turn back?" I whispered to them. They shook their heads as I sighed. There were different colored dresses like blue, pink, black, and purple. Jane was already wearing a dress but I don't know if Jane would be told to change it by Sally.

   "Do the guys have to wear dresses too?" I asked Sally.

   "Yes," she said as the others groaned.

   "Can I leave?" Ben and Jeff said in unison.

   "No," Sally said.

   I took one of the blue dresses and checked the size. It was a little small for me but I didn't want to upset Sally. I went to the restroom and changed into it. I stepped out and sat down.

   "What? Next person go get your dress on," I tell them. The others grabbed some and waited to use the restroom to change into a dress. I have to say, it was hilarious watching everyone suffer from the tea party. Ben started crying when Jeff spilled water on him. Jack couldn't stomach the sweet tarts so he threw up in the restroom.

   Jane was always trying to hit me whenever the others weren't looking. It was the occasional smacks and elbows to the arm. I would just ignore it and watch as everyone feels pain in this. Everyone was relieved when we got to go. I slipped my normal clothes on when I went back into the restroom.

   "I'm going to play video games with Silver," Ben said to everyone. I came to play too. I went down stairs and sat on the couch as they started to turn the TV on.