Chapter 21

I turned to see what the voice was. Jack suddenly ran off as people came running to me. Rachel, Georgia, Saddie, Avery, and Cadence. How were they here? How did they find me? I stare at them for a moment.

   "Extra shift, huh Tori?" Rachel said, crossing her arms. The others looked worried. Cadence had her gray and neon lime sweater on. Her dirty blonde hair was long and flowing below her shoulders. Her light blue eyes were in shock from seeing me in the woods of Wisconsin.

   "What are you guys doing here? It's not safe! How did you even find me?" I asked them.

   "Didn't you leave that note for us in your room?" Saddie said. What? What note? I never left anything for them.

   "I didn't, where did you guys find a note like that anyways?" they were starting to freak out.

   "We went into your apartment bedroom to check if you were hiding something there but we only found a note. We went to the subway and saw you with that guy," Georgia said.

   "So, you broke into my apartment, found a note saying where I am, and just went to find me," I said. "I didn't write anything like that!"

   "The important question is, where is that guy! Did he kidnap you or something!" Avery shouted.

   "No! I mean... originally.," I started but the others were starting to panic and came towards me. "But I'm fine now, he and I trust each other!" Rachel came towards me and hugged me. A stiffened as tears came down my face. I trusted them and Jack but why can't they trust me that Jack is keeping me safe. The familiar gray cat came out of the woods and Cadence saw the eyeless cat first.

   "AWWW! LOOK AT THE LITTLE CAT!" she said, coming towards Jack. Jack started to try and get the bracelet off so I started to panic. If they saw what he really looked like, his form with the mask, they would either recognise him as Eyeless Jack, the guy that I was with, or a psychopathic person with unnatural features coming to kill us all.

   "Cadence, I wouldn't-" I couldn't finish because she was already over there. He finally got the bracelet off and panic rose inside of me like a blooming flower. He turned to his form and had his mask on. Cadence was frozen at first until she finally realized she needed to run.

   "IT'S NOT A LITTLE CAT! IT'S NOT A LITTLE CAT!" She ran behind me as Jack chased her. I stopped him from getting closer by stepping into his path.

   "Could you all please calm down! I am trying to think!" Everyone turned to me and I sighed.

   "You know him?" Rachel said to me.

   "Long story short, we met in an alleyway and he and I are friends now and you guys know him as the guy that was taking me to the Subway and he is also known as the guy I talked about in Middle School when I was into..." I stopped before talking anymore. I didn't know if I should be talking about the Creepypasta's because one, I could get into trouble with Slenderman. Two, I could earn my friends' distrust because I'm talking about a character that we considered 'fictional'. Three, Jack may think I'm weird for knowing about him in Middle School.

   "Eyeless... Jack?" Cadence said, thinking. "OOOOOOOOOH! TORI YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! THIS MANS A MURDERER!" The others caught on and realized who he was. I'm so dead.

   "You know, you could cut me some slack since I haven't tried to kill her since... What, five or six weeks ago?" Jack said.

   "YOU TRIED TO KILL HER!" Georgia said.

   "Eh, moreover failed but I'm... glad? At least give me a break, the girl and I are all good so you can go home."

   "What? No! We can't just go home, we paid money rushing here, thinking she is in danger, and Tori could still be in danger. Has he tried to... you know... with you... and... you know... did you... well... like it?" Avery said.