Chapter 41

Authors Note: You Have Reached The Final Chapter. But Not The End. There Will Be An Epilog. Who Knows, Maybe A Second Book If That's What You Guys Want. But Once I Reach A Ton Of Reads, I'm Going To Set Up A Voting Chapter Where People Can Vote For A Knew Book. The Vote Will Be A Majority Vote Just So You Know.

    I woke up when I heard someone opening the front door. The moon was steadily falling as a small light from the moon crept through the window. The figure was tall and a little muscular. His red leather jacket and black hair were the first few features I saw. His green eyes were bloodshot and had bags underneath. He had a red streak in his hair that he must have dyed and black pants. He looked over at me and Toby’s twitching form. Toby was still asleep and exhausted. His big bag was slung over his shoulder with weapons and objects inside.

    "Who are you?" He asked tiredly and impatiently. Chris Revenge, Nina the killer's little brother, was standing in the doorway. If anything, I felt we could trust him. Jane said he was neutral and it would make things easier if I just answered the questions.

    "Tori," I responded politely, "And your Chris? We are here to stay away from the fighting. We were either caught up in the fight and injured or avoided it."

    "Who else is here and who do you work with?"

    "I'm on Slenderman's side and three girls named Sally, Lazari, and Lucy are here. Also two unconscious proxies named Masky and Hoodie. The others are Jane, Mary, Lulu, Grinny Cat, Rachel, Avery, Cadence, Annabelle, Georgia, and Toby."

    "If Jane is here than I'm fine with that. I'm just going to pass out in my room. Is it taken? Because if it is, I'll just crash on the floor."

    "No, you still have a room to sleep in."

    "Okay, thank you." With that, he walked out of the room and went down the hall and into a room. There was a sudden cluttering sound of things dropping and springs being landed on top of. I rubbed my eyes and remembered what happened. I literally just told him about the fight! I looked at my phone to see it was five-fourty. I sprung up from where I was laying and rushed to Toby. I wasn't going alone and Masky and Hoodie still need to be monitored. I started to shake Toby so much that I accidentally pulled him to the floor. He jumped up and saw me, causing him to sigh in relief.

    "W-what's the *Tick* problem?" Toby asked. I gave him the, are you serious, look and he finally remembered. He jumped up but looked back.

    "We can get Masky and Hoodie later! We need to go!" I said.

    "But… W-what if th-they-'' I stopped him.

    "Yes. You can look after them but this will be quick. We need to look for everyone," I spoke quickly. He nodded as he and I put shoes on and ran out the door. I was gaining so much speed, running so fast that I didn't care or feel. I started to see blood and gashes on trees and the ground around me. I knew that people were hurt.

    "JACK!" I yelled, hoping to hear something. I made it out of the large area where trees were bunched up and found a clearing. Proxies were seen. Slenderman was standing, injured but still standing. EJ was treating the proxies and Zalgo seemed to have accepted his defeat. I sighed and ran over to EJ, pulling him into a hug and sobbing. He saw me and lifted his mask, pulling me in for a kiss.

    "Thank God you're safe!" EJ said, breaking the kiss. I came closer to him and my embrace became larger.

    "I'm glad you're alive," I said. Tears flowed down my face as he rubbed circles on my back.

    "Slenderman and Zalgo have a truce now. His proxies and ours can be safe and no one can attack each other!" EJ said happily. He went back to treating Jeff from multiple stab wounds. A man walked over and stood behind us. I turned around and looked around to see a young man who had brown hair, green eyes, a black and white scarf, a brown leather jacket, and stitches all over his face and body.

    "Liu?" Jeff croaked. Liu was his older brother who was almost murdered by Jeff. Jeff might have never known that his brother was alive so he thinks he's dying and seeing a ghost. Liu crouched down next to his brother and smiled. Liu must have been fighting on Zalgo’s side or something.

    "Don't worry little bro, I forgave you a long time ago," Liu said, giving him a sad smile. I became happier to see them reunited. I got up and saw that the others that were in Chris's cabin were coming out here. Sally came running into Slender's arms and crying. He made sure to comfort the girls while Jane apologized for everything.

    Everyone was happy. Everything was perfect. Then, a pain went through my stomach. I looked down to see I was bleeding, and a kunai. It sliced deeper and seemed to be gutting me. Organs came sprawling out and blood fell everywhere. I couldn't move. I was so scared and confused. The pain was unbearable too. 

    I coughed up blood before I felt the pain leave. Tears flooding down. This was the cost. Everyone was safe, so pain was transferred to me. My smile vanished and was replaced with flooding tears and I fell, my blood leaving my body. I couldn't hear anyone talking or yelling. It was quiet except for a ringing in my ears and the voices of everyone were muffled. 

    Kit was laughing madly after she stabbed me. Toby pinned her and started to punch her face, deforming it in the worst way. EJ held me and was sobbing, trying to get the kunai out of me. He got it out, but blood poured out more. My vision became blurry while he continued to try and keep me there. Everything went black, and everyone was gone.