Chapter 36

I jumped out of the way and ran into a bush near one of the trees. As I did, I heard the sound of two voices as someone started to shout. It was hard to hear at first from the sudden bang hurting my ears. The ringing sound was unbearable but I had to stay quiet. My hearing returned and someone was in the middle of shouting at the other.

    “HOW COULD YOU MISS THEM! YOU JUST HAD TO FIRE AT THE WRONG DIRECTION WHEN WE TRIED TO AMBUSH AND THEY SOMEHOW KNEW WE WERE GOING TO ATTACK! NOT TO MENTION, YOU SINGLE HANDEDLY MISSED THE SECOND TIME AND MADE IT HIT THE LAKE WHEN YOU HAD TO AIM FORWARD! NOT BACKWARDS! YOU’RE LUCKY NO ONE IS HERE TO HEAR THIS FROM SLENDERMANS SIDE!” It was Stripes again who was speaking. Whoever she was yelling at, it must have been either the mystery person or one of Zalgo’s other proxies.

    “It isn’t my fault that KIT here ran into me while she was cowering away from Jeff!” A male voice shouted. 

    “HE COULD HAVE KILLED ME!” A female voice shrieked. The girl must have been this, Kit, also known as the mystery person. I hadn’t heard of any creepypasta character that worked for Zalgo that went by the name of Kit. I peaked over and saw Stripes, Kit, and Puppeteer. Kit was the girl that walked with Stripes in the forest and got into a fight with her. She wore the same clothes as before so this could be a trademarked outfit for her. Puppeteer wore a black trench coat, yellow eyes and mouth that glowed, gray skin, black fingerless gloves, black converse, light gray hair, a black beanie and black pants. Gothic man!

    “There is no excuse for your uselessness, you furry,” Puppeteer said. Kit gasped and slapped him as he started to cackle at his rude comment. Stripes grabbed them by the collar of their coats and glared.

    “I don’t think Zalgo would like to hear about this. Especially that his proxies did hardly anything while the others are fighting and risking their lives so Zalgo can rise to power. He would think you guys were useless and finally get rid of Kit since she started all of this fighting!” Stripes hissed. Kit let out a low growl from her throat and turned away in disgust. Here goes nothing, I should stop them before they attack the others. What should I say though… Oh, I know! I leapt out the bushes and they turned to me in shock.

    “I SHIP IT!!!” I shouted. I said this while pointing at Stripes and Kit so then they got the message. I felt like I was one of those people from the fandom that ship random things like how in the My Hero Academia fandom, they shipped Shoto Todoroki Endeavor. Even though Endeavor is Shoto’s father! Stripes started to gag while Kit threw a stick at me.

    “SH-SHUT UP!” Kit screeched. Puppeteer started to laugh uncontrollably and I went running. It took a second for them to realize I went running and they started to run after me. I took my bag and started to scribble down on the paper to get rid of my effects. I felt myself feel better as I took out the nerf gun and began shooting at Kit. 

    “STOP… Running… after *Weeze* me!” I yelled as my legs and lungs felt like exploding.

    “This is easier than I thought,” A voice said from in front of me. It was Stripes and Puppeteer. The powers that proxies are given are incredibly overpowered so I know that this is the part I die from.

    “Strange… Kit always complains and acts like a fool too,” Puppeteer says.

    “We have one thing in common. So what,” Kit hissed. She seems so much like an animal with the way she speaks.

    “You also have the same hair color and eyes,” Stripes studied.

    “If you're related, please! PLEASE I BEG YOU, TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME! SHE IS SO ANNOYING!” Puppeteer said.

    “I don’t have any more siblings. I only have six,” I say.

    “Dang it, you suck,” Puppeteer stated.

    “CAN YOU STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE THIS! I AM RIGHT HERE AND YOU GUYS TREAT ME LIKE I DON’T MATTER AND DON’T HAVE EMOTIONS ON THE INSIDE!” Kit yelled.

    “Maybe you should stop picking fights you can’t win and start being helpful!” Stripes shot back.

    “Maybe you should be a better person and just stop trying to hurt me when I just want to be helpful!” 

    “I would if you just finally used your brain and thought, oh wow, I’m messing everything up, I should try to let the others fix it and not make it worse!”

    “I hate you…” It was dead silence from there. From what I could tell, Kit just tries to do what she can but is pulled back from every little thought and every mistake she makes, it eats her up inside. Stripes only sighed and shook her head in frustration. 

    “Whatever, let's just get back to this fight, the girl was just trying to distract us.” I stood there in shock. My mind started to flood with thoughts and I didn’t understand any of this. Why weren’t they going to try and kill me? I was on Slender’s side so why not kill me? I need to stop them before they kill anyone!

    “Wait a minute! I have something!” Kit turned to me while the others continued to walk and I took out my phone. I went to google and looked up, worst creepypasta ships in history. I clicked on the first one I saw with Zalgo's proxies and was about to make madness unfold. I show Kit the phone and she screams.

    “MY EYES!” Kit screams. “STRIPES! SHE SHIPPED YOU WITH YOUR HALF-SISTER!” Stripes immediately turned back and took the phone, looking at the image.

    “Why are mortals like this!” She yelled. I smirked and took the phone while I got an image of a Puppeteer and Bloody Painter ship. Sure Puppeteer and Bloody Painter haven’t met except in battle, but this will be funny. I got the image and showed it to them. Puppeteer ended up curling up into a ball and crying while Stripes made a noose out of vine. She wasn’t actually going to kill herself, she just wanted to show me I have done something terrible. Kit just stood there laughing with me and took out a knife.

    “Okay, okay, I need to kill you now,” she said. I shivered and backed away.

    “NO!” A feminine voice shouted. I turned over and saw it was Jane. she had her knife in her hand and she had blood on her. Stripes and Puppeteer got up and walked over to Kit. Puppeteer took her knife and they went over to Jane.

    “How could you guys forget, I specifically said that we keep her alive. She doesn’t need to be here and Zalgo agreed,” Jane said. Wait, what! Jane… works for Zalgo.