Chapter Fourteen-Forever? (HOPES POV)

Kellin asked me out to dinner and movie tonight and I agreed.

We were walking down the theatre hallway, which smelled of popcorn, when we heard yelling. We thought it was just some fans, so we ignored it and kept walking. However when Kellin got hit in the head and fell down and I turned around, I knew it was no fan. I loudly yelled, realizing I was face to face with Austin. He pulled me away from Kellin, I struggled beneath his powerful grip. I screamed again as people passed us, just ignoring everything that was going on around them. Why were they ignoring us? Why weren't they helping? All of a sudden Austin pulled a gun out.

"NO!", I screamed.

"Hope, wake up! You're okay!", Kellin told me, bringing me back from that stupid horrifying nightmare.

I gasped and sat up.

"What's going on?", I heard Gabe ask.

Kellin sighed, "another nightmare. I'll take care of her."

"Mhmm.. Okay", a half asleep Gabe agreed, going back to sleep.

 I hated having nightmares especially when I wake the guys up. I felt so guilty when they were tired, because it was all my fault.

I'm the one that tried committing suicide.   

I'm the one who ran away from all of my problems.

I'm the one who refuses to go back home.

It's all my fault.

Everything is.

I took a few deep breaths, making myself calm down.

"I'm.. I'm sorry.", I apologized to Kellin.

"It's okay."

"Yeah but-"

"Hope, this is not your fault."

"It sure feels like it is.", I mumbled.

"What did you dream about?"

"It was just a nightmare."

"About?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay.", Kellin surrendered.

Kellin stood up, ready to go back to his bunk and get some more sleep no doubt,  but  feeling a sudden wave of danger, I called him back.

"Yeah?"

"Will you stay with me?"

"Uhh, yeah sure.", he said taken aback.

Kellin laid down beside me and instead of me relaxing, I became tense again.

"It's okay. It'll be okay.", Kellin promised.

I hummed to myself, keeping myself calm. And soon Kellin was  softly and quietly singing to me.

"I can't imagine being anywhere else but here."

"How the hell did you ever pick me?", I whispered.

"Honestly, I could sing you a song but I don't think words can express your beauty."

"How the hell did we end up like this? You bring out the beast in me."

"I fell in love from the moment we kissed, since then we've been history."

"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need.", I said continuing the song.

"Hope?"

"Yeah?"

"This.. is sudden, but will you be my forever?"

I was stunned by this question. What about Mom? Austin? What if they ever found me? They could ruin this for me.

But they couldn't ruin mine or anyone else's lives, if I just rejected Kellin.

But could I?