Two - Aftermath 1 (Jisoo)

Jisoo's phone was ringing non-stop. She had no choice but to lazily pick up the phone and answer it.

"H-hello?" She said with eyes closed.

Lisa: "Unnie! You finally answered my call!" She exclaimed.

Jisoo groaned as she hear her friend who was almost yelling at the other line. She opened her eyes and looked at the time. She sat immediately upon seeing what time it was.

3:00 PM.

After her encounter with the stranger this morning, she went back to her dorm. She must be really tired from what happened last night that she fell asleep immediately when she got to her room. It has been hours since she was sleeping, she hasn't even had any meal since last night.

Lisa: "Are you there, unnie?!" She asked as she didn't hear any response from Jisoo.

Jisoo: "Yes, yes. I'm here." She laid down on the bed again.

Lisa: "We were so worried about you. We were drunk and wasted last night that we didn't notice you leaving the place. You didn't even bother telling us about you leaving and not a single message when you got to your dorm." She sounded frustrated.

Jisoo understands why her friends were worried about her. Well, 1. She's not used to attending parties like the party they attended last night, and 2. She has low tolerance for drinking alcoholic beverages.

Jisoo: "Uh-um. Yeah. I'm so-sorry." She said nervously. "You guys were having fun last night and... and I didn't really want to spoil the night so I just left." She lied.

Lisa: "Gosh! We've been sending you messages and calling you this morning, unnie." She said with a worried tone.

Jisoo: "Actually... I just woke up so I missed answering your calls and messages. Sorry." She explained.

Lisa: "Okay, okay. You might want to message Jennie and Rosé. They might end up in front of your dorm if you don't give them updates about you." She told her.

Jisoo: "Yes, okay. I'll do that. Thanks, Lili." She answered.

Lisa bid goodbye and ended the call.

After ending the call with her best friend, Jisoo checked on her messages.

Nini: What happened to you Jisooyaaa?!! Didn't even bother to tell us when you got home?! Hmppppp.

Rosie_posie: I hope you got home safely, unnie!!! Reply back when you're awake.

Jisoo took her time to respond to her bestfriends' messages. She can tell how worried they were.

Jisoo heaved a deep sigh as she place her phone on the bedside table. She closed her eyes and massage her temple remembering that situation she put herself in.

"What did I just do?" She thought.

She remained quiet for some time, thinking deeply about how she ended up in a stranger's arms. She must have been dead drunk that she cannot remember anything after drinking 4 shots of Frozen Margarita.

"Stupid."

She's talking to herself now.